Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

OSTA Rx Female Log- First Cycle

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OSTA Rx Female Log- First Cycle

I got my OSTA Rx Friday THANKS IML!!! I began by taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. I did not notice much change right away.
    Day 2: 1 capsule morning- 1 capsule evening- biceps and triceps, workout was great I felt more alert and had more strength. I usually rep 50lb and jumped to 80lb on tricep rope pull downs, same amount of increase for biceps. Surprisingly, I was not sore the next day, I had a longer more intense workout routine then usually when not on OSTA Rx. I have been keeping up with my protein intake and eating clean for the most part.
    Day 3- leg day- weight incresed from 15-32lb depending on what workout I was doing. Squats I usually do 115lb and increased to 145lbs. Hamstring (Seated leg curl) I went from 116lbs to 154lbs. For day three not much changed in how I was feeling from day 2 still alert and seeing bigger pumps. I felt a little thinner in my abdominal area.
    (At the end of this cycle I'll be posting before and after photos)

Administrator

Thanks for the log! Looks like you have jumped right into your training and plan!
    heavyiron15 IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Good deal Lynn. What are you looking to get out of this cycle? More strength? Muscle growth? Fat loss? Complete recomp? Get your macros and water intake dialed in as well as proper training and sufficient rest and you are going to love Osta. What does your training split look like? Looking forward to your progress.

Super Moderator

In for this Lynn!! Thanks for the log!!
    IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION 15% Off Coupon Code =
    CHEZ15

IronMagResearch CHEZ15 for 15% OFF

Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IMLCHEZ
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/ironmagchez
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/IMLCHEZ
    EMAIL: ironmagchez@gmail.com

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lynnm9 View Post
    I got my OSTA Rx Friday THANKS IML!!! I began by taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. I did not notice much change right away.
    Day 2: 1 capsule morning- 1 capsule evening- biceps and triceps, workout was great I felt more alert and had more strength. I usually rep 50lb and jumped to 80lb on tricep rope pull downs, same amount of increase for biceps. Surprisingly, I was not sore the next day, I had a longer more intense workout routine then usually when not on OSTA Rx. I have been keeping up with my protein intake and eating clean for the most part.
    Day 3- leg day- weight incresed from 15-32lb depending on what workout I was doing. Squats I usually do 115lb and increased to 145lbs. Hamstring (Seated leg curl) I went from 116lbs to 154lbs. For day three not much changed in how I was feeling from day 2 still alert and seeing bigger pumps. I felt a little thinner in my abdominal area.
    (At the end of this cycle I'll be posting before and after photos)
    Off to a good start; following along!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

IronMag Research 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Thanks for the log! Looks like you have jumped right into your training and plan!
    Yes im excited to see results! Im going to post how I feel etc.... every three days. Do you know of anything I can take or to help my knee has been getting stuck and stiff on me recently. Im not sure if its just too much strain with working out.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Good deal Lynn. What are you looking to get out of this cycle? More strength? Muscle growth? Fat loss? Complete recomp? Get your macros and water intake dialed in as well as proper training and sufficient rest and you are going to love Osta. What does your training split look like? Looking forward to your progress.
    Thanks! Im excited for the results from OSTA Rx
    Im looking to loss some abdominal fat and gain more muscle. Im at 122 pounds at 5'2" taking in 1560-1820 total calories, 159grams of protein, 175 carbs, and 35 grams of fat daily. I have a really high metabolism I dont put on weight easily, just abdominal area is my only concern. I don't have a set routine on certain days but I workout 5-6days a week depending on how I feel.
    One day will be legs
    then triceps-biceps
    back-shoulders-calves
    Chest
    Cardio I fit in three times a week or more if I feel like I need to run.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lynnm9 View Post
    Yes im excited to see results! Im going to post how I feel etc.... every three days. Do you know of anything I can take or to help my knee has been getting stuck and stiff on me recently. Im not sure if its just too much strain with working out.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/flex-rx/

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/essence-efa/

I take these two everyday...works like a charm.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

IronMag Research 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

Quote Originally Posted by ebfitness View Post
    Thanks for the info...I'm going to try it, my knee is getting worse by the day.

Looks real good will be following excited to see your results

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk