• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1-Andro proven highly effective in recent study

Could 1andro be added to an epitren and epiandro stack?

Could 1andro be added to an epitren and epiandro stack?
It could...but 1-Andro can sometimes add to the lethargy of a methylated cycle...4-Andro would be better to stack with EpiTren/Epi-Andro.

Ok. I have a bottle of it already, but no 4-andro. Definitely don't want to be lethargic.

Bringing this thread back in action hah. So how would you set up a 1-andro and Epi-Andro cycle? i already have two bottles of EA and I'm thinking about buying 4 bottles of 1 just to have around. This would be my second cycle. I just finished up a solo epi run.

They can both be run for preferably at least 6wks, and up to 8wks.. Epi-Andro is ideal at 6 - 8 caps, however 4 caps will work well too. 1-Andro I would personally dose no less than 6 caps, meaning 4 bottles would last 6 weeks which is perfect. I'd recommend picking up at least 1 or 2 more bottles of Epi-Andro as well. You could stagger start them to have your cutting cycle last a little longer. Say something like this

Weeks 1 - 6
1-Andro
6 caps daily

Weeks 3 - 8
Epi-Andro
4 - 6 caps daily

Weeks 1 - 8
Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily (does NOT need to be separate from hormone dosage)

**OPTIONAL**
Weeks 1 - 8
Osta
3 caps daily

Thank you, ill put the orders in for the andros now,
What type of gains will i experience

SO overview i will need 4 bottles of 1-andro and i will need 1 bottle of EA (4caps ED) and 1 bottle of Adv. cycle.
All of that would equal a good cycle, will i need to had a serm? i don't think so b/c its not a meythl but just checking.

4 bottles of each Epi andro and 1 andro. I Personally recommend having a serm for any cycle, methylated or not makes no difference in how shutdown your hpta will be. I also recommend running cycle supports through pct, as serms, just like methylated hormones, are toxic and have side effects.

This stack should promote lipolysis (fat loss), increase strength and reduce muscle recovery time. You may also notice depletion of subcutaneous water, making you appear drier, more vascular, and due to increased intramuscular water and glycogen, your muscles will stay feeling dense and full all the time.

Works for me

I've been doing my own study here for the last 3 weeks, running just 1 Andro and 4 Andro with a little Stano, given the ban and all so I wanted to see what I could do on just what's currently available and I'm pretty happy with the results. In fact, its proven pretty effective for me. I'll let you people be the judge, but remember I am 54 so not going to look like the young guys in here. But I'm happy with the results.

2e17t5s.jpg

Last edited:
I've been doing my own study here for the last 3 weeks, running just 1 Andro and 4 Andro with a little Stano, given the ban and all so I wanted to see what I could do on just what's currently available and I'm pretty happy with the results. In fact, its proven pretty effective for me. I'll let you people be the judge, but remember I am 54 so not going to look like the young guys in here. But I'm happy with the results.

2e17t5s.jpg
Glad you're enjoying it, man!

How does this look, i took all your advice and put it together. my only worry is it won't have enough time ti kick in and see full effect

week 1-4
1andro 4 caps

week 3-6
Epiandro 4 caps

and then acs throughout

Perfect, and then follow up with pct. If that's your only concern, you can always pick up another bottle to extend either or each compound by 2wks. 6wks is without a doubt plenty of time for the compounds to exert their effectiveness, with 8wks being around the max time I'd recommend spending on orals (unless you have a bit more experience and know your body pretty well through labs etc)

How does this look, i took all your advice and put it together. my only worry is it won't have enough time ti kick in and see full effect

week 1-4
1andro 4 caps

week 3-6
Epiandro 4 caps

and then acs throughout
Looks good!

just since 1-andro is back in stock, Guys im 21 been lifting since i was like 15, 180lbs 12% bf, im also on Propecia/Fin (dht blocker) for hairloss prevention, is it okay to run 1-andro as my first cycle and do i need and Post cycle or any kind of support with this and is it good for bulkin, i wanna hear from experienced users only, not no product claims or newbies

I'm experienced,I have genetic baldness in my genes but I didn't inherit it,all I can say is there's a chance any oral could speed up process or do nothing at all,cycle support could be ran but,but post cycle is recommended,e control will suffice

I'm experienced,I have genetic baldness in my genes but I didn't inherit it,all I can say is there's a chance any oral could speed up process or do nothing at all,cycle support could be ran but,but post cycle is recommended,e control will suffice
thanks for the reply.

just since 1-andro is back in stock, Guys im 21 been lifting since i was like 15, 180lbs 12% bf, im also on Propecia/Fin (dht blocker) for hairloss prevention, is it okay to run 1-andro as my first cycle and do i need and Post cycle or any kind of support with this and is it good for bulkin, i wanna hear from experienced users only, not no product claims or newbies

If you're going to run 1-Andro RX solo you'll need to dose it at least 600mg/day (12 caps daily) to really see decent results in my opinion. So for a 6 week cycle you're looking at 9 bottles. M-Sten or Super DMZ are far better for bulking. Since you're on a DHT blocker I'd couple either of those with 4-Andro RX at 400mg/day.

Last edited:
How much did HDL and LDL drift from their initial readings?

I want to start 1-Andro soon but my HDL is too low and my LDL is too high. Once I straighten my numbers out I will comfortable starting. Also how come sometimes 1-Andro can induce decreased libido?

Never taken pro-hormones before but have some 1-andro on the way...Should be interesting

Interested in running my first cycle. I am 21 years old and looking to add some lean mass. I have been doing a lot of research on different products and the possible sides, etc. I have decided that a non-methylated stack is best and am interested in putting together a stack with some IML products. Currently thinking about stacking 1-Andro, 4-andro, and epi-andro. Looking at running about a 4-5 week cycle followed by a PCT of course. Any suggestions on how this sounds? any suggestions on dosing? feel free to offer any advise or guidance as this is my first cycle and I am trying to do it right!

thank you!!!
thank you for great info everyone!!
first cycle
4 weeks on osta now 2 pills a day
will start 2- 1andro a day
enjoying it so far. thanks!!!

1-Andro is my favorite IML product. Increased hardening and vascularity, accompanied by significant strength gains with zero sides.

Back