• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help deciding on what stack/supplement?

Mitchell

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
Currently 19 years of age turning 20 this year.
I do realise it is recommended that most of the products are not taken unless over the age of 21.

Anyway, disregarding that. What would be the best supplement or stack to take with the following stats:
19 years of age
72kg
Lifting experience of almost 2 years.
Currently on a bulk.

Any help would be appreicated..

Thanks

I would look into a Anabolic Matrix & Ultra Male stacker.

We do not recommend anyone under 21 using these PH products brother. I would use creatine and up your protein first.

Currently on creatine mate. Whats the worst that could happen taking these products a year and a bit prior to when its actually recommended for use?

Currently on creatine mate. Whats the worst that could happen taking these products a year and a bit prior to when its actually recommended for use?

Right now at your age you have very high circulating hormones generally speaking. No sense in shutting that down and hoping you recover when your hormones are likely optimal as is.

So there is no product here for me that would be beneficial? Even a non test booster?

Your age is making it hard for us to help you like we want to cause at your age like Heavy said all u need is to eat n eat good foods n keep ur protein high n train like a bodybuilder...at your age a PH may make it harder for u later on down that road ..(like sides)..trust me..

What else would be involved in this stack besides the two?
And how would I go about running it? The cycle.

What I've recommended are natural test boosters. You can do a 4-6wk run & add some advanced cycle supposrt to the mix.

Back