Stacking help. Compatibility?

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Stacking help. Compatibility?

    Hello! Starting my second cycle, been about 2 months since last time. Done PCT and all that, everything went good. Did M-sten my first time, no problem. Good results. I had another bottle of M-sten left over and wanted to do another cycle buy with halo and blackstone labs's super trenabol. Was wondering if crossing these would host any problems. I'll be having ironmag's on cycle support, and full PCT for afterwards. I'll be doing it for four weeks. Anybody tried halo and/or super trenabol? Any input is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    I forgot to mention that I'm cutting. My diet and cardio are already in place, just need some extra help . I'll also be running clen (used before)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    176

    Yeah It's a nice stack, however I'd run it for at least 6wks for cutting, not 4wks.

    Weeks 1 - 8
    Super Trenabol
    4 caps upon waking

    Advanced Cycle Support
    2 - 4 caps prior to bed

    Weeks 1 - 6
    Halo Extreme
    3 caps upon waking




    Clomid at 50mg daily for PCT since you're using a progesterone (Super Trenabol) ON cycle.
    IronMag Labs Representative
    Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF





    Private Messages & E-Mails ALWAYS Welcomed!
    E-Mail Adrenolin Here
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

  4. #4
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Thanks for the help! What about the M-sten? I wanted to do the trenabol, halo, and M-sten all together. You said to do it all at once during the morning, shouldn't I split the dosage AM and PM? I haven't purchased my PCT yet (won't start without it) was going to use E-control, on cycle support (both on cycle and PCT) ultra male, and alpha matrix. I was going to get Nolvadex, or should I stick with clomid? I know nolva protects against gyno (no idea if I'm gyno prone, never had it). Any more imput is greatly appreciated. Won't start until I have everything I need and everything is in check.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate713 View Post
    Thanks for the help! What about the M-sten? I wanted to do the trenabol, halo, and M-sten all together. You said to do it all at once during the morning, shouldn't I split the dosage AM and PM? I haven't purchased my PCT yet (won't start without it) was going to use E-control, on cycle support (both on cycle and PCT) ultra male, and alpha matrix. I was going to get Nolvadex, or should I stick with clomid? I know nolva protects against gyno (no idea if I'm gyno prone, never had it). Any more imput is greatly appreciated. Won't start until I have everything I need and everything is in check.
    Run the M-Sten at 2 caps daily Weeks 5 - 8.

    Dosages need not be split up, unless you have a problem taking a # of capsules at a given time. As long as you take a consistent dose at a given time you will reach similar blood concentration levels of the hormone whether you take them all at once or split your dosing. There's no significant difference between the two methods.

    I prefer simplicity.

    I recommend ALL Hormones upon waking and Supports + PCT products prior to bed... this is simply for simplicity's sake. It's easier to remember, and easier to keep your methyls separately dosed from your cycle support (taking methyls with milk thistle decreases their rate of absorption/efficiency).


    As for your PCT - any time I use a progesterone, I use clomid for PCT. Although it wouldn't be a bad idea to ALWAYS have some Nolva on hand for just-in-case purposes.
    IronMag Labs Representative
    Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF





    Private Messages & E-Mails ALWAYS Welcomed!
    E-Mail Adrenolin Here
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

  6. #6
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Running into some problems with finance, can't really afford to buy multiple bottles of halo and tren. Anyways, would this layout be fine? I know I'm suppose to have it extended to 6 weeks for a cut, but it's way to expensive.

    Week 1-4
    Super trenabol: 3 caps
    Halo Extreme: 2 caps
    M-sten: 2 caps
    Cycle support 4 caps

    or should I take the M-sten at week 5-8? I will be using clomid, e-control, alpha matrix, ultra-male, cycle support for pct. Also Adrenolin, the way you said it, I should take clomid while on cycle and pct? Just wanted to make sure I'm not mis-reading anything. If I had the money, I'd would buy a few more bottles, but I can't. All I need is the clomid, e-control, and tren. I'm considering throwing out the tren altogether due to cost.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate713 View Post
    Running into some problems with finance, can't really afford to buy multiple bottles of halo and tren. Anyways, would this layout be fine? I know I'm suppose to have it extended to 6 weeks for a cut, but it's way to expensive.

    Week 1-4
    Super trenabol: 3 caps
    Halo Extreme: 2 caps
    M-sten: 2 caps
    Cycle support 4 caps

    or should I take the M-sten at week 5-8? I will be using clomid, e-control, alpha matrix, ultra-male, cycle support for pct. Also Adrenolin, the way you said it, I should take clomid while on cycle and pct? Just wanted to make sure I'm not mis-reading anything. If I had the money, I'd would buy a few more bottles, but I can't. All I need is the clomid, e-control, and tren. I'm considering throwing out the tren altogether due to cost.
    Drop the Halo if you can't run it at least 3 caps/6wks.

    Or, alternatively

    Pick up another bottle halo, extend the cycle to 8wks (wks 1-6 halo, wks 5-8 m-sten) and drop the super tren.

    I said to run the clomid for PCT since you're running a progesterone ON cycle. Tren is a progesterone. If you drop the tren, get nolvadex for pct instead.
    IronMag Labs Representative
    Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF





    Private Messages & E-Mails ALWAYS Welcomed!
    E-Mail Adrenolin Here
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Week 1-4
    Super Trenabol: 3 caps

    Week 1-6
    Halo: 3 caps

    Week 4-8
    M-sten: 2 caps

    How would this look? I'll still need to pick up a bottle of halo and tren. I can't afford multiple bottles of tren (would love to run it longer) it's just way to expensive to buy 2 or 3 bottles. Also, should I cut down on the amount of pills in tren and extend the use? or should I keep at 4 weeks? I appreciate the help Adrenolin.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate713 View Post
    Week 1-4
    Super Trenabol: 3 caps

    Week 1-6
    Halo: 3 caps

    Week 4-8
    M-sten: 2 caps

    How would this look? I'll still need to pick up a bottle of halo and tren. I can't afford multiple bottles of tren (would love to run it longer) it's just way to expensive to buy 2 or 3 bottles. Also, should I cut down on the amount of pills in tren and extend the use? or should I keep at 4 weeks? I appreciate the help Adrenolin.
    That looks alright, but I honestly don't like using tren less than 6wks.
    IronMag Labs Representative
    Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF





    Private Messages & E-Mails ALWAYS Welcomed!
    E-Mail Adrenolin Here
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

  10. #10
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    does Halo Extreme work good on it's own?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by Cman23 View Post
    does Halo Extreme work good on it's own?
    Halo is a Great very UNDERRATED product.
    IronMag Labs Representative
    Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF





    Private Messages & E-Mails ALWAYS Welcomed!
    E-Mail Adrenolin Here
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

  12. #12
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Just purchased my super trenabol but then I came across some new products that blackstone lab just put out a few weeks ago, specifically, the Halo Elite and PCT IV. I havent bought another bottle of halo yet or econtrol and the clomid. I was wondering if it would be better if I used the halo elite for 3-6 weeks or I stick with extreme? I know the elite has 50mg per cap (whoah) Since the dosaging is different, that would cause my plans to change a bit if I used elite after the extreme. Also, the PCT IV is what I'm mostly excited about, the ostra that they put in there really grabbed my attention. I decided to switch to the PCT IV for my PCT instead of econtrol, but I heared that PCT IV also replaces clomid? Been surfing the forums and I cant find a sure answer. Thanks in advance!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    176

    BSL is sells a marketing gimmick. PCT IV does not replace any SERM... it is not even a SERM itself. It's an AI just like E-Control... don't buy into marketing schemes. I'd still stick with the Halo Extreme for more versatile dosing.
    IronMag Labs Representative
    Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF





    Private Messages & E-Mails ALWAYS Welcomed!
    E-Mail Adrenolin Here
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

  14. #14
    Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    38

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Is there any benefit doing Osta RX with E-Control or is that just a waste of money? It sounds like you're saying Ostarine has no place in a PCT?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Adrenolin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    Is there any benefit doing Osta RX with E-Control or is that just a waste of money? It sounds like you're saying Ostarine has no place in a PCT?
    That's precisely what I'm saying... Ostarine is suppressive and counter productive to PCT... run it either BEFORE or AFTER PCT. Depending upon cycle length and dosage.. you may even need a small PCT for the Ostarine itself.
    IronMag Labs Representative
    Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF





    Private Messages & E-Mails ALWAYS Welcomed!
    E-Mail Adrenolin Here
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

  16. #16
    Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    38

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Good to know! Thanks again.

Similar Threads

  1. Stacking IML Prods
    By chrisotpherm in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. Stacking With Cyanostane RX
    By danieltx in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 02:47 PM
  3. Stacking Super DMZ 2.0
    By UhMAYZING in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 09:38 PM
  4. stacking halo with dmz
    By pt in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 06:25 PM
  5. Stacking DECA with S-DMZ
    By GEARS4WAR in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2004-2019 IronMag Labs®