• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Msten Rx + Halo Extreme + 4-andro stack

luke90

Registered
Reaction score
Hey this is my first post in here. I am currently 23 years old and started lifting when i was 14 for highschool football. Ive been truly bodybuilding for the past 4 years and have competed and 2 local physique contests in the last year. I weigh around 185 lbs with about 10-12 % BF.

I was wondering if this was too much for my third cycle. My other cycles include Halo Extreme + 4-andro and a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 rx. I saw great gains on both products but im looking for something a little stronger and im also trying to lean out before summer. My goal is to gain 5-10 lbs and drop a few % in body fat. I would also apprectiate any extre advice on my cycle. Thanks.

On Cycle

Msten Rx- 20/20/20/20
Halo Extreme- 50/50/50/50
4-Andro- 100/100/100/100
CEL Cycle Assist

Post Cycle

DAA
HCGenerate
Nolva
CEL Cycle Assist
PES Erase Pro

I will also be taking fish oil, multi vitamins and glucosamine throughout the entire cycle and PCT.

Hello luke90, Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums

I'd recommend dropping the 4-Andro. Add another bottle of halo, and replace the 4-andro with epi-andro.

Weeks 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps

Epi-Andro
3 caps

Weeks 3 - 6
M-Sten
2 caps

ok sounds good. what makes the epiandro better than the 4-andro?

ok sounds good. what makes the epiandro better than the 4-andro?
I feel like this has been stated hundreds of times now. lol

Epi-Andro is just as mild in terms of sides and nonmethylated so it can be utilized for an easy 6 - 8wk duration.. it possesses the same ability to prevent and stave off lethargy, as well as boost libido - which is about all 4-andro does, however I feel it's more pronounced from Epi-Andro. It does not aromatize and actually has slight anti estrogenic effects. It increases muscle density, improves strength, and aids in lipolysis (fat loss)

haha yeah now going through the forms i see that i coulda just researched that... but haha alright thanks man

Halo/Msten are great pre contest cycles, for men's physique. I've ran them in the past, and have had great results.
I'm just about to start my 8 week halo, 6 week sdmz stack in a few weeks. =) *11 weeks out*

Definitely following your cycle!

good stuff man! let me know how it goes

should i run this stack again or would Super DMZ 3.0 yeild better results?

If i ran this cycle again, could i get rid of the 4-andro and replace it with some regular DMZ? and bring the halo down to 50 mg a day instead of 75? Or is this gonna be too much

If i ran this cycle again, could i get rid of the 4-andro and replace it with some regular DMZ? and bring the halo down to 50 mg a day instead of 75? Or is this gonna be too much
I wouldn't stack SDMZ with any PH except for 4-Andro or Epi-Andro.

I was thinking regular DMZ not SDMZ. And no i didnt feel any dryness with my joints

ohh i see what your saying because adding the DMZ is basically creating SDMZ with halo. thanks

Back