• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Msten Rx + Halo Extreme + 4-Andro stack

luke90

Registered
Reaction score
Hey this is my first post in here. I am currently 23 years old and started lifting when i was 14 for highschool football. Ive been truly bodybuilding for the past 4 years and have competed and 2 local physique contests in the last year. I weigh around 185 lbs with about 10-12 % BF.

I was wondering if this was too much for my third cycle. My other cycles include Halo Extreme + 4-andro and a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 rx. I saw great gains on both products but im looking for something a little stronger and im also trying to lean out before summer. My goal is to gain 5-10 lbs and drop a few % in body fat. I would also apprectiate any extre advice on my cycle. Thanks.

On Cycle

Msten Rx- 20/20/20/20
Halo Extreme- 50/50/50/50
4-Andro- 100/100/100/100
CEL Cycle Assist

Post Cycle

DAA
HCGenerate
Nolva
CEL Cycle Assist
PES Erase Pro

I will also be taking fish oil, multi vitamins and glucosamine throughout the entire cycle and PCT.

Actually that looks good, man! Just remember to eat and train towards your goal and you should be good to go!

That's a solid combo. Keep us posted.

I will be posting my results. But the moderator Adrenolin sujested i bump my Halo Extreme to 3 caps a day and take EpiAndro instead of 4-andro for 3 caps a day. What do you guys think about that?

also ill be extending the cycle from 4 weeks to 6 weeks if i did this. Mainly im wondering if thats too much for a 3rd cycle?

also ill be extending the cycle from 4 weeks to 6 weeks if i did this. Mainly im wondering if thats too much for a 3rd cycle?
Just monitor BP, stay hydrated, and keep up with your cycle support.

Back