• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT with nolva

Sodeepop

Registered
Reaction score
When using HCP tamoxifen. How do you dose 20mg with the 1ml dropper they also sell? I believe it's .1ml-1ml. The bottle says 20m x60 ml I'm assuming 2g is 1 full ml. Where as clen is 200mcg/ml 60ml so 20mcg would be .1ml am I wrong?

Yay I'm a genius!!! Or at least getting better at reading these bottles.

Tamoxifen is the shit!!! great stuff from Hardcore peptides. if you buy a 60ml bottle that basically means 60 doses of 20mg. Now for 4 weeks a 30ml bottle will last you; however, i dont like bitch tits so... I have quite a few bottles on hand. Never know when you may need this. But this stuff is great.

Awesome bro! Thank you very much. Maybe I should order some extra cause it does take a while to get here. I feel yah man I just had gyno surgery so I don't want to not be prepared!

Tamoxifen is the shit!!! great stuff from Hardcore peptides. if you buy a 60ml bottle that basically means 60 doses of 20mg. Now for 4 weeks a 30ml bottle will last you; however, i dont like bitch tits so... I have quite a few bottles on hand. Never know when you may need this. But this stuff is great.
Haha, quoted for truth!

Back