• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo extreme stack questions

Trainer2010

Registered
Reaction score
I am a newb to using ph's. I wanna do this the right way so Im not gonna do it until i have all the facts.... I looked at the directions on taking this stack. Extremely vague. Just says how many pills to take, not when I should time them. Next I didnt know whether or not the E control was sufficient enough being used or even called a serm and a ai.... I heard its a relatively mild stack and everything is sufficient but I dont want to take any chances. Is there anything Else i should consider to take with this stack? My diet is clean and in check, been doin the natural bodybuilding for sometime now and know my foods. Unfortunately not a 100% on ph's and input on it would be awesome. So any help would be greatly appreciated

Welcome bro....I took halo by itself along wit my fish oil a3,6,9 complex I got from wal-mart n my advance cycle support 2pills of dat...so it was like this:Halo at 1pill,fish oil 3,6,9 at 2pills ,and ACS at 2 pills...at 10:00am...n at 10:00pm i'll take ACS at 1pill n add Halo at 1pill....so 12hours apart is good if your doing what the bottle say..for 2 pills aday...

Welcome bro....I took halo by itself along wit my fish oil a3,6,9 complex I got from wal-mart n my advance cycle support 2pills of dat...so it was like this:Halo at 1pill,fish oil 3,6,9 at 2pills ,and ACS at 2 pills...at 10:00am...n at 10:00pm i'll take ACS at 1pill n add Halo at 1pill....so 12hours apart is good if your doing what the bottle say..for 2 pills aday...

I am a newb to using ph's. I wanna do this the right way so Im not gonna do it until i have all the facts.... I looked at the directions on taking this stack. Extremely vague. Just says how many pills to take, not when I should time them. Next I didnt know whether or not the E control was sufficient enough being used or even called a serm and a ai.... I heard its a relatively mild stack and everything is sufficient but I dont want to take any chances. Is there anything Else i should consider to take with this stack? My diet is clean and in check, been doin the natural bodybuilding for sometime now and know my foods. Unfortunately not a 100% on ph's and input on it would be awesome. So any help would be greatly appreciated

Halo should be dosed AM/PM as it has and active half life of 12-14hrs. So one in the morning & one before you go to bed. The E-Control will be plenty on a Halo only cycle. All the other items outside of the Halo can be split up through the day how ever you like. Let us know if you have any other questions.

hey thanks for the input everyone. Much appreciated. One last DUMB question. I know not to take alcohol at ALL def for the first 4 weeks. just wanna make sure It follows the same for the last 4 weeks. Im not in need of alcohol but just wanted to ask to make sure. Dumb question i know dont beat on me for it, just wondering. have no problems goin without any for 8 weeks

You are new to this forum for sure... I dont think I ever seen anyone ask a dumb question. The moderators and users of this forum answer the same questions over and over with out fail, but it was never like some of the other forums. These guys are always posative, and give answers with out making youbfeel stupid. So ask away....Anyways...I think one or two is ok, just take in more water and make sure you are on the right support supps. If I am wrong someone will correct me, but am pretty sure thats what heavy told me before..

hey thanks for the input everyone. Much appreciated. One last DUMB question. I know not to take alcohol at ALL def for the first 4 weeks. just wanna make sure It follows the same for the last 4 weeks. Im not in need of alcohol but just wanted to ask to make sure. Dumb question i know dont beat on me for it, just wondering. have no problems goin without any for 8 weeks

With the correct organ supps in play you will be fine to have some drinks in moderation.

Ok.. another question.. Im going to extend the halo from 4 to 6 weeks... probably gunna up the dosage to 3 pills (75mg) a day. Heres where im confused a little. According to the stacking directions im running PCT for 8 weeks... the 4 weeks i would be running the halo and the 4 weeks after. Since I am extending it to six weeks how should i go about my pct after the 6 weeks of halo. I will only have enough to run 2 more weeks of PCT after I am done with the 6 weeks of halo... should I extend it.. if so for how long?? for anyone who doesnt know what comes with the stack here it is

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

how do i got about this.. thanks guys

I run 3 a day for 6 weeks, so I just buy 2 stacks so I can run the full 4 week pct. Cost up front, but then have some left over for the next cycle. Thats just what I do...

3 pills of the advanced cycle support all the way through? I appreciate the feedback but that confused me more. So is that 6 weeks of pct 3 pills and then wen I'm done w the halo 4 more weeks at 3 pills. Plus how long do I wait bf I start taking the e control. On the stacking directions it say to wait till a week after halo. I assume that still stands the same in a 6 week cycle as well

If you're looking at any PH or designer you should know what 6oxo is...it's an ai.

You could use a serm in your pct if you need it but you'll be fine with E control and Ultra Male.

Halo has a long half life 8-10hrs I believe so split the dose up accordingly and you're good. Take your cycle support at night with food at dinner.

Pretty simple. Don't over complicate it, I know it's scary when you first start....I was there before..we all where so the best advice I can give is to use google and look at what your going to take be that a PH your ai, serm what have you and just have fun.

Diet is going to be what gets you where you want to be enhanced or not.

Back