• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Methadrol extreme sides

Lgmorales

Registered
Reaction score
This is the beginning of my second week on cycle. Today I started to feel a bit dizzy and light headed. I'm ok now. I just layed down and rested. I still have a bit of a headache. What can I take for headache?

May be BP related or dehydration. Might drink an electrolyte beverage as hydration is critical with designers.

Water is a must w/MD. Are you taking the Advanced Cycle Support, if so how much e/d? If the headaches continue you can also take 1 baby asprin in the AM.

Yes I take 2 pills of advance cycle support each day and I also added 3 pills of milk tistle spread evenly throught day. Anabolic matrix 2 pills a day. Ultra male 1 pill a day.

I'd also recommend throwing in some gatorade or some other electrolyte drink while you're at the gym in addition to your water. I would always recommend drinking enough to where you think you're almost overhydrating because i found that that took away back pain and headaches and generally made the days more enjoyable.

Back