• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AspiringBeast's Bulk Log

AspiringBeast

Registered
Reaction score
Whats up guys, know its getting close to summer but I am naturally skinny and a permanent bulker, want to try to hit 200 pounds with this cycle, hopefully with my BF% going down just from the muscle growth. Going to be the first cycle that I log so bear with me if it's messy, will answer all questions if I do not give thorough enough info. Base stats are 5'10 185 with an 11.2% BF. The cycle is:

Weeks 1 - 8
Decadrol
6 caps upon waking

Epi-Andro
8 caps upon waking

Weeks 5 - 8
SDMZ 3.0
2 caps upon waking

PCT is going to be with Nolva, Ultra Male, and E-Control.

Currently on day two of the cycle, nothing to report so far, outside of sweating and a overheating feeling almost. Reading some other logs it seems to be cause by the Epi-Andro, I have already drunk half a gallon of water while only having been awake the past hour. No strength, size, vascularity, or weight differences to report, but it is only day two.

Going to be updating this only on days where I notice a difference or have something to report.

Whats up guys, know its getting close to summer but I am naturally skinny and a permanent bulker, want to try to hit 200 pounds with this cycle, hopefully with my BF% going down just from the muscle growth. Going to be the first cycle that I log so bear with me if it's messy, will answer all questions if I do not give thorough enough info. Base stats are 5'10 185 with an 11.2% BF. The cycle is:

Weeks 1 - 8
Decadrol
6 caps upon waking

Epi-Andro
8 caps upon waking

Weeks 5 - 8
SDMZ 3.0
2 caps upon waking

PCT is going to be with Nolva, Ultra Male, and E-Control.

Currently on day two of the cycle, nothing to report so far, outside of sweating and a overheating feeling almost. Reading some other logs it seems to be cause by the Epi-Andro, I have already drunk half a gallon of water while only having been awake the past hour. No strength, size, vascularity, or weight differences to report, but it is only day two.

Going to be updating this only on days where I notice a difference or have something to report.
That's an awful lot of pills to take at once, and possibly quite stressfull on your system. MOST of the reps here advise a split dose schedule (am/pm).

Also, I do prefer nolva to clomid, BUT clomid would be better following a progestin like Deca-Drol.

That's an awful lot of pills to take at once, and possibly quite stressfull on your system. MOST of the reps here advise a split dose schedule (am/pm).

Also, I do prefer nolva to clomid, BUT clomid would be better following a progestin like Deca-Drol.

I've gotten a lot of help with this from Andrenolin, who came up with the basis of the cycle, I am taking all supports and what not PM before bed, 4 caps of ACS, fish oil, ect ect.

It is finally starting to kick in, up two pounds so far and vascularity is improving. No strength gains yet, but endurance has also gone up, 255x5 3 times on bench, probably could have done more, not feeling any soreness from any workouts either, feels as though I am constantly drinking a PWO with DHEA in it.

^ DMAA not DHEA, confused acronyms my bad, went today expecting a short workout, ended up staying for an hour and a half until the gym closed. I am starting to become a believer, this shit is amazing.

How is the over heated feeling. Has that decreased as your endurance has gone up?

How is the over heated feeling. Has that decreased as your endurance has gone up?

I don't feel over heated anymore, but I will get a warm feeling within the first hour of taking my morning dose, and I am still sweating more.

Update time! Day 12, new weight is 191, up 6 pounds so far. Strength is starting to climb up, size is up t-shirts are starting to fit me tighter, and vascularity is going up as well. So far only side effects are still the extra sweating, and I am starting to get more irritated and aggravated easily.

Update time. Started getting gyno-like symptoms about a week ago, immediately started taking Nolva, but the gyno has been onset. Nipples are puffy, if I examine in mirror it is slightly noticeable, and I have a lump under my left nipple. Has gotten worse in the past week even with the Nolva, going to continue with the cycle but am stopping the Deca-Drol, which would be the cause of the gyno. Hoping I caught it early enough and made the right steps for it to be contained, I am extremely predisposed to gyno, my brother just had surgery for his a bit ago, it was extremely bad mine is very minor compared, and he has never been on gear was just genetics. If by the end of cycles PCT it has not subsided I will start taking letro.

Update time. Started getting gyno-like symptoms about a week ago, immediately started taking Nolva, but the gyno has been onset. Nipples are puffy, if I examine in mirror it is slightly noticeable, and I have a lump under my left nipple. Has gotten worse in the past week even with the Nolva, going to continue with the cycle but am stopping the Deca-Drol, which would be the cause of the gyno. Hoping I caught it early enough and made the right steps for it to be contained, I am extremely predisposed to gyno, my brother just had surgery for his a bit ago, it was extremely bad mine is very minor compared, and he has never been on gear was just genetics. If by the end of cycles PCT it has not subsided I will start taking letro.

I could be wrong, but it is likely progesterone related. Hop on an anti progesterone, something like formeron to keep estrogen levels in check, and you should be good to go.

Extend your pct a few weeks. Run nolva or ralox for an extended period, and keep an AI on hand to keep estrogen to a minimum. Don't crush it though or you will feel like shit.

Again, I don't know much yet, but this seems to be the best solution that I have read.

Another update, haven't been logging as much as I would like, but work is keeping me busy. 14 hour days this past couple weeks, it's getting let up for a bit, but going on a mini boat det on the 9th for about a month which will keep me busy again.

Day 31--- Started the SDMZ today! Excited as all get out, I love this product, and am ready for the weight and strength I know this will bring. At 192 right now, haven't had enough time to eat in that much of a surplus, but that will change this next week. The gyno I reported a bit ago has gone down immensely in the last 2 days, still slightly puffy but no longer noticeable and the lump I had has shrunk a little, thinking the Nolva just had to kick in. Also added b6 which should stop progesterone, so continuing with the Deca, adding in taurine as well now that I have the SDMZ to keep blood pressure at where I want it. Will try to update as much as I can this week before I go on ship, wish me luck guys.

Back