• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ/Epi-Andro Stack

Hendog

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just got my Super DMZ/Epi-Andro stack in the mail. I'm pretty pumped to try this stack. I haven't done a Prohoromone in probably 10 years. I went from 1-AD right to Test and never looked back.

I started working out again a couple months ago and I'm ready to get things rolling again.

I would love to hear tips from you guys on this stack. With/without food? Morning/night dosing? Both supps together or divided doses? ect.

Thanks for any and all help. Great forum!

-Hendog

To clarify, I haven't had any gear in a couple of years. I was out of the lifting scene for a while until 2 months ago. I'm starting to get some of my strength/size back (still a long way to the 230 I was a few years back).

I just split daily dose in two and make sure one of those gets taken an hour or so before gym, and the other take 12 hours before or after for stable/consistent blood level concentration

can take both together, shouldn't be an issue. Some guys choose to take cycle support a few hours separate from the rest, but I honestly haven't seen any difference taking it together or separate, so I don't see that it matters.

Obviously running even a TRT dose of test throughout would benefit you, but mayhaps the epi-andro can fill that spot (dunno, never tried it). If you have the option tho, test prop may not be a bad idea

Do you run these products with an AI? Will Nolva be required for PCT?

Great. Thanks. I was planning to run Nolva for 4 weeks after the cycle (PCT) but I was not planning to run an AI during the cycle.

No probs, enjoy your cycle brosky

Shouldn't be hard to get back on the train with the muscle memory and whatnot

hahaha, yeah.

After my workouts I take my shirt off in front of a mirror and yell "come on muscle memory!"

hahaha, yeah.

After my workouts I take my shirt off in front of a mirror and yell "come on muscle memory!"
I do this, too...but only at Planet Fitness...they love it.

Yeah, WTF is up with that place. If you want to lift big your not welcome???

Back