• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epiandro+Halo+________

PL8TES

Registered
Reaction score
Started my epiandro and halo cycle a bit ago. 3 caps halo, 6 epiandro. No sides, just a sweaty warm feeling throughout the day. Loving this so far. I'm looking to add in another compound during the last four weeks. Goal is to get as strong as I can as size will come along with it. Diet is in check obviously.

Would I be better off using 20mg of msten a day or 1 andro at 4 caps? Epitren perhaps? I'd like to keep sides down and am worried about the prolactin with the tren.

I would just up the Halo dose myself.

I guess I could do this, but I think I want to add in another to see how my body reacts to it. The halo+epiandro is pretty mild. Stacking two methyl's isn't ideal, but with plenty of water,, low doses of msten, and cycle support it shouldn't be too bad.

I guess I could do this, but I think I want to add in another to see how my body reacts to it. The halo+epiandro is pretty mild. Stacking two methyl's isn't ideal, but with plenty of water,, low doses of msten, and cycle support it shouldn't be too bad.
I don't think you understand what a LOW dose of M-Sten is. When it originally hit the market, it was dosed in 4mg caps. 12-16mg being the high dosed range. 20mg is by no means a low dose of M-Sten.

Also consider the fact, if you've only been on the Halo for 2wks, it hasn't fully kicked in yet... it'll be another 7-10 days before it begins producing it's max benefits.

Don't get a head of yourself, you're still VERY new to cycling, take it easy and go slow. Don't become a junkie abuser.. you'll begin to believe the only way to make gains is with multiple compounds and ridiculous cycles, which simply isn't the case.

Run the cycle as originally planned and then, after the cycle is over, consider running a M-Sten next cycle.

Back