• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi-Andro, Deca-Drol, M-Sten (complete cycle log)

VickB

Registered
Reaction score
First off I would like to say that I did not use IronMagLab's "M-Sten," however what I did use has the same ingredients just a smaller dose. While on cycle I took Milk Thistle 150mg once a day and will continue to do so until I finish my PCT. I also took Osteo Bi-Flex daily for joint support and will continue that indefinitely. I am currently 5 days into my PCT. I gained 15lbs of lean hard muscle by the end of my cycle which lasted 33 days, I think 15lbs in a month is pretty good. I don't wanna go into detail about my diet and routine, basically I just ate and worked-out a little more than usual. This was my first prohorome cycle.

+++Gear+++
1 bottle Epi-Andro Rx (IronMagLabs)
1 bottle Deca-Drol Max (IronMagLabs)
1 bottle STENABOL (OLYMPUS LABS) 5mg of Methylstenbolone per cap. 2 caps is equal to 1 cap of M-Sten Rx by IronMagLabs.
1 bottle Clomiphene (40mg x 60mL) from Superior Hardcore Peptides.
1 bottle ELIM1NATE (OLYMPUS LABS) It's an Estrogen Blocker aka Aromatase Inhibitor (AI).
1 bottle SUP3R PCT (OLYMPUS LABS) It's an Estrogen Blocker/Prolactin Blocker/Test Booster/Liver Protection.

Below was copy and pasted from a text doc I kept on my computer for keeping track of my dosing. You can see my STENABOL dosing fluctuated some, I think more than 5 caps (25mg of Methylstenbolone) a day made me feel a bit sick.

April 3 day 1: 1 Deca-Drol 1 Epi-Andro
April 4 day 2: 2 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro
April 5 day 3: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro
April 6 day 4: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro
April 7 day 5: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro
April 8 day 6: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 1 STENABOL
April 9 day 7: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 2 STENABOL 1 ELIM1NATE
April10 day 8: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 3 STENABOL
April11 day 9: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 3 STENABOL 1 ELIM1NATE
April12 day10: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 3 STENABOL
April13 day11: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 3 STENABOL 1 ELIM1NATE
April14 day12: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 3 STENABOL 2 ELIM1NATE
April15 day13: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 3 STENABOL 1 ELIM1NATE
April16 day14: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 2 ELIM1NATE
April17 day15: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 1 ELIM1NATE
April18 day16: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 2 ELIM1NATE
April19 day17: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 1 ELIM1NATE
April20 day18: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 2 ELIM1NATE
April21 day19: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 1 ELIM1NATE
April22 day20: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 2 ELIM1NATE
April23 day21: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 2 ELIM1NATE
April24 day22: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 5 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE
April25 day23: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 5 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE
April26 day24: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 6 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE
April27 day25: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 6 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE
April28 day26: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 5 STENABOL 2 ELIM1NATE
April29 day27: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE
April30 day28: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 2 ELIM1NATE
May 1 day29: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 4 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE
May 2 day30: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 5 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE
May 3 day31: 3 Deca-Drol 2 Epi-Andro 5 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE
May 4 day32: 5 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE
May 5 day33: 5 STENABOL 3 ELIM1NATE

Good sides: Lots of boners, felt alpha often, gained 15lbs.
Negative sides: some chest acne, got angry a couple times, felt kinda sick and tired the last week.
I had 5 extra STENABOL left that I threw away.

PCT
May 6 day 1: 1mL Clomid 2 ELIM1NATE
May 7 day 2: 1mL Clomid 2 ELIM1NATE
May 8 day 3: 1mL Clomid 2 ELIM1NATE
May 9 day 4: 1mL Clomid 1 ELIM1NATE
May10 day 5: 1mL Clomid 1 ELIM1NATE

So far my PCT is going good, no sides to report.
I'll be taking 1mL of clomid before bed everyday for 30 days, the last 7 days I'm gonna bridge in the SUP3R PCT. When I bridge in the SUP3R PCT I'll drop the ELIM1NATE. It looks like I'm gonna have enough clomid for another cycle since it's a 60mL bottle, I'm happy about that.

Last edited:
btw I'm currently 6'1 and 180lbs. I was 165lbs at the start of the cycle.

Awesome! And let's make the next cycle ALL IML! :cool: And yeah, gotta love those 60ml HCP bottles!

Update. I've been on my PCT for 14 days now, over the last 10 days or so I developed acne on my face, chest, and back. I ordered some Fish Mox online, Fish Mox is capsules of Amoxicillin, the exact same as prescribed by dermatologists for acne. It's legal and cheap, preppers stock up on the stuff in preparation for the end of the world. The acne sucks but I'm still maintaining my gains, I only lost 1lb since last post and that may have just been water weight. I don't know what is causing the acne but I'm sure it'll clear up in time.

Update. I've been on my PCT for 14 days now, over the last 10 days or so I developed acne on my face, chest, and back. I ordered some Fish Mox online, Fish Mox is capsules of Amoxicillin, the exact same as prescribed by dermatologists for acne. It's legal and cheap, preppers stock up on the stuff in preparation for the end of the world. The acne sucks but I'm still maintaining my gains, I only lost 1lb since last post and that may have just been water weight. I don't know what is causing the acne but I'm sure it'll clear up in time.
I always break out during PCT due to the sudden rise in test.

Last update. I took my last dose of Clomiphene last night, I decided to stop taking it 2 days earlier than originally planned. I don't think taking clomid for 28 days instead of 30 days is gonna make much of a difference. I bridged in the SUP3R PCT as planned. The acne started to clear up about a week after being on the Fish Mox and my skin is clear now. I'm at 178lbs now so I have only lost 2lbs. I really expected to loose more of my gains than that. Aside from the acne breakout I think the SERM worked great. I'll be on this SUP3R PCT for about a month then I plan to start another cycle right after I take my last cap of SUP3R PCT. As of now I am very pleased with my results.

Thanks to IML for making great products and this forum with all this great information. Without the information here I would have been completely lost, you guys made this possible and I'm grateful. Also thanks to everyone else who posts on this forum.

~Vick

Last update. I took my last dose of Clomiphene last night, I decided to stop taking it 2 days earlier than originally planned. I don't think taking clomid for 28 days instead of 30 days is gonna make much of a difference. I bridged in the SUP3R PCT as planned. The acne started to clear up about a week after being on the Fish Mox and my skin is clear now. I'm at 178lbs now so I have only lost 2lbs. I really expected to loose more of my gains than that. Aside from the acne breakout I think the SERM worked great. I'll be on this SUP3R PCT for about a month then I plan to start another cycle right after I take my last cap of SUP3R PCT. As of now I am very pleased with my results.

Thanks to IML for making great products and this forum with all this great information. Without the information here I would have been completely lost, you guys made this possible and I'm grateful. Also thanks to everyone else who posts on this forum.

~Vick
:cool:

Yeah. I put one of those in the title of this thread on accident then could figure out how to remove it. lol
I plan to log my next cycle here, all IML gear.

Yeah. I put one of those in the title of this thread on accident then could figure out how to remove it. lol
I plan to log my next cycle here, all IML gear.
Lookin' forward to it, man!

Back