• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The Neck's Current IML Run

The Neck

Registered
Reaction score
Cycle + PCT + Bridge

Cycle;
Halo-Extreme ~ 4caps e/d = Weeks 1-6
Deca-Drol Max ~ 3caps e/d = Weeks 1-4
Advanced Cycle Support ~ 3caps e/d = Weeks 1-8
Ultra Male Rx ~ 1cap e/d = Weeks 5-9

PCT;
Ultra Male Rx ~ 1cap e/d Weeks 5-9
Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ 2caps e/d Weeks 7-12
E-Control ~ 2caps e/d Weeks 8-10
(Clomid On Hand)

Bridge;
Osta RX ~ 3caps e/d Weeks 11-14
Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ 2caps e/d Weeks 7-12

This is a finisher to an overall 16wk cycle, which was opened with & will be closed with all IML products.

What an amazing cycle layout neck. I will be following this one as I want to run something similar and well you my brother are great person to follow. Good luck bro!!!

Nice set up indeed!

Following this one

I like the set-up! I'll be getting some halo from IML a few months after my DMZ cycle. Best of luck to you.

Appriciate it, two weeks in already with an explosive 8lb gain, very lean. The veins in my forearms & calves look nuts.

Appriciate it, two weeks in already with an explosive 8lb gain, very lean. The veins in my forearms & calves look nuts.

Ran the same thing pluss a few other compounds and this one by far one of my most productive cycles...otc or otherwise....!!

Halo alone was just amazing for me. even at a moderate dose I blew up on the stuff!!

~ About to wrap up week 3 & I've put on 8.8lbs (281lbs).
~ Libido is out of control. Wifey is starting to avoid me.
~ Nothing in the way of sides except for some minor back pumps & acne.
~ Strength is exactly where I need it to be. I've put close to 35lbs to my overall total. Hope to add a nother 10lbs before it's all over.
~ Daily Calorie intake on average is around 4,000cals, pretty clean & 300g protien e/d. BF is the the 13-15% range
~ Routine is Westside/Hussey Hybrid

~ About to wrap up week 3 & I've put on 8.8lbs (281lbs).
~ Libido is out of control. Wifey is starting to avoid me.
~ Nothing in the way of sides except for some minor back pumps & acne.
~ Strength is exactly where I need it to be. I've put close to 35lbs to my overall total. Hope to add a nother 10lbs before it's all over.
~ Daily Calorie intake on average is around 4,000cals, pretty clean & 300g protien e/d. BF is the the 13-15% range
~ Routine is Westside/Hussey Hybrid

Awesome! keep it up

Will report back on a weekly basis, all the way through my bridge. I'm the worst at logs so bare with me.

Will report back on a weekly basis, all the way through my bridge. I'm the worst at logs so bare with me.

its cool im the same way with my log will be following

Back