• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ok... My effin' LIVER HURTS!!!

Mr_Greek

Registered
Reaction score
OK, I drink water,sometimes not enough. And I take cycle support, I don't think there is enough Milk Thistle so I bought more. 1000mg of milk this per pill.
What else am I.missing?

Try to get more water in u bro....u can have all the cycle support in the world but without water its no good....one more thing that may help to if your in love with soda cut back on them...my bro had that problem ..n after cutting back on them n getting more water in him it stop...so im just saying try it out...if ur soda intake is more then water

Watch your sodium intake...more water.....carry a 1/2 gallon jug around and drink 2 of them ed...

Also watch caffeine intake, its considered a diuretic..

Last

Water, Water, plus some more water.

I'm not a big fan of soda. Sometimes I drink 1 Rockstar Recovery Energy Drink. It's more of a juice not soda, non carbonated.
It even has a small percentage of milk thistle. My problem is, peeing every 15min whenever I try to drink at least a gallon.
Sometimes at work I really can't stop to pee every 15min.
Suggestions?

I'm not a big fan of soda. Sometimes I drink 1 Rockstar Recovery Energy Drink. It's more of a juice not soda, non carbonated.
It even has a small percentage of milk thistle. My problem is, peeing every 15min whenever I try to drink at least a gallon.
Suggestions?

Pissing non-stop is just in the cards with that kind of water intake.

Suggestions?

Don't give up bro! Peeing is indeed a temporary state of hydration... Eventually it will get less and less frequent. But to add to what lastson an TheSlepper mentioned; any liquid that is not pure water doesn't count because it will contain some sort of dissolved solids in it, especially soda: sugar or chemicals ans other shit in it, so that is a no, no. Your kidneys have to separate/breakdown any type of liquid into its essential parts which is plain H2O and the rest will have to be expelled or reabsorbed. To give you a basic idea of how this works: every day, a person's kidneys process about 200 quarts of blood to sift out about 2 quarts of waste products and extra water. The wastes (toxins) and extra water become urine, which flows to the bladder through tubes called ureters. The bladder stores urine until releasing it through urination. Wastes in the blood come from the normal breakdown of active tissues, such as muscles and from food. The body uses food for energy and self-repairs. After the body has taken what it needs from food, wastes are sent to the blood. If the kidneys did not remove them, these wastes would build up in the blood and damage the body.

The actual removal of wastes occurs in tiny units inside the kidneys called nephrons. Each kidney has about a million nephrons. In the nephron, a glomerulus-which is a tiny blood vessel, or capillary-intertwines with a tiny urine-collecting tube called a tubule. The glomerulus acts as a filtering unit, or sieve, and keeps normal proteins and cells in the bloodstream, allowing extra fluid and wastes to pass through. A complicated chemical exchange takes place, as waste materials and water leave the blood and enter the urinary system.

Now, a little soda here and there - in moderation - is probably OK. We all need to do whatever will get us through the day but since you are experiencing discomfort you need to re-adjust and focus on your hydration. Of course, if this doesn't get any better, see you doctor.

Pissing is a way of getting rid of impurities, not a bad thing.

OK, I drink water,sometimes not enough. And I take cycle support, I don't think there is enough Milk Thistle so I bought more. 1000mg of milk this per pill.
What else am I.missing?

Well.....wtf are you taking PH wise atm?

Thanks for the info Don.
I've been drinking at least a gallon of water. Sometimes Orange Juice, and sometimes a can of Rockstar Recovery.
As for liver supplements, I felt I needed instant support due to discomfort.
I picked up some Milk Thistle 1000mg's, Liver support 500mg's per pill & Hawthorne Berry ( For BP)
I found 2000mg's Milk Thistle 3xdaily, Liver Support 1000mg's 3xdaily & Cycle Support 2pills 3xdaily gave me instant relief.
I would take this 30min prior to my PH. Works out nicely.

Thanks for the info Don.
I've been drinking at least a gallon of water. Sometimes Orange Juice, and sometimes a can of Rockstar Recovery.
As for liver supplements, I felt I needed instant support due to discomfort.
I picked up some Milk Thistle 1000mg's, Liver support 500mg's per pill & Hawthorne Berry ( For BP)
I found 2000mg's Milk Thistle 3xdaily, Liver Support 1000mg's 3xdaily & Cycle Support 2pills 3xdaily gave me instant relief.
I would take this 30min prior to my PH. Works out nicely.

make sure you have something in your stomach atleast a high protien shake or meal that will help out with the discomfort as well and help with absorbtion. Happy lifting brother

Back