• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Pl8tes ridiculous compound cycle

PL8TES

Registered
Reaction score
I realize this is not ideal or safe really, but I had access to some extremely cheap product locally from someone who isn't going to run anything. Took my chances here and am loving every minute of it.

Epiandro 6 caps
1 Andro 2 caps
Halo Xtreme 3 caps
Msten 2 caps

Everything is split up accordingly throughout the day. Huge amounts of cycle support/liver protection before bed time, lots of antioxidants (green tea, etc) throughout the day, 3 gallons of water, and two showers a day.

On a 1.5kcal surplus here. Trying to get as strong as possible.

This isn't the beginning of my cycle, I'm just over three weeks in and have 19 days or so left. 20lbs gained already.

Side Effects:
First week, oily skin. No acne though.
Increased sweating

No emotional/anger issues either. Just a constant sense of well being and non stop gains.

I'll update this every now and then. Strength gains are through the roof every single day.

Not much else to say. Strength continues to increase, vascularity is off the charts.

Couple other side effects:
Lethargic at random times throughout the day
Joint pain. Elbows act up sometimes, but this has increased the problem. Could be the heavier training as well. Upping fish oil and joint support.

Thinking about it now, I should have ran 4 caps of 4 andro or used deca drol instead of the 1 andro. Oh well, tried to keep prolactin or estrogen problems at an absolute minimum.

Updates.

Before cycle:
Dead- 495
Squat-315 ass to grass, no pins.
Bench- 225x8, never bothered going heavier.

Now:
Deadlift- 565
Squat- 405 ass to grass for 3
Bench- 315x3

Sadly, I only have just over a week left.

More updates. Up 24lbs.

Still not shut down. I'm lethargic, but the boys hang as low as before.

About a week left.

Couple small side effects to notice here.

1. elevated blood pressure. This is my own fault though. I completely missed my cycle support and didn't get appropriate water intake. Solved after a day.

2. Oily skin has started to come in again. Small amounts of acne on my chest.

Cycle is coming to an end soon :(

Bench is up to 315x7 from 225x8.

Deads 495x1 to 585x1

Squats 405x3 still

Dumbell shoulder press- 80's for reps to 100's for reps.

The fun is over, PCT has begun.

Nolva, 40mg a day for the first week. Yes, this is a high dose, I'll back down to 20mg for a while after.
Blackstone Labs PCT IV- Low dose osta, controlling estrogen, and boosting test back to normal? Yes please.
Creatine 5g a day
Lean Xtreme to control cortisol
Fish oil, multi vitamin, joint support
Cycle support
DAA

PCT isn't so bad. Recovering fast, strength is still up in the gym.

Sounds like a harsh oral cycle
haha glad it went well though

Absolutely no serious side effects though. The only ones that popped up were probably from increased sweating or missing my support supps for a day.

I can honestly say I am already fully recovered. Strength is still through the roof too. Kept most of the gains, lost some glycogen weight of course. I'll get my blood tested, but I could probably run 4 weeks of another cycle right now (non methylated).

Thoroughly impressed by ironmaglabs.

Fully recovered with test levels back at 100%, never got actual shutdown. Liver in check too.

I'm in love with how my body accepted these compounds.

Back