• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

We want your poducts but cant seem to get them anymore

toryandapril

Registered
Reaction score
I am an avid fan of Iron Mag Labs and have been using the products for awhile now. I am in the military and this is the second time the other companies screwed up my order of Iron Mag Lab products. Ive complained to them already but want to see what anyone out there can do to change this policy with Iron Mag Labs. Can you change or convince the powers at be to change the shipping poliicies to FPO/AP addresses. Iron Mag used to ship to us over here so what happened? WE WANT YOUR PRODUCTS but seems nobody else wants us to have them. I ordered some OSTA RX and I opened my box (that took 2 weeks to get here) and it was something ive never heard of. probably half the price too but I wont go there. Man this is disapointing especially when building muscle has so much planning/time management/diet etc. built into our agendas as you all know. Anyway, just had to vent and get the word out there about this.:mad:

Last edited:
Check out TGB supplements bro.

Yep, I will check them out. I still am asking tho... Come on IML, help us out here. Sure would be easier if we could buy directly from you again....:)

Hi , not sure where you are based in the military but if its Europe give me a mail may be able to help you , we are in Great Britain and 5 days shipping to rest of Europe.

We had so many lost packages to APO's and were losing money because we would either refund the order or ship it a second time. USPS says it's out of their hands, once they send it to the military they are the ones that deliver it to the bases, not USPS.

Back