side effects of super dmz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

side effects of super dmz

i m 1 week off completion of my 4 week cycle on the super dmz . ive just started getting lower back pain and abdominal pain . is this a side effect that needs to be dealt with , or should i just put up with it for 1 more week and it ll go away when the cycle is complete . ive been drinking shit loads of water and taking advanced cycle therapy , all has been smooth sailing up until now . i was thinking of just stopping the cycle a week early but i read that it is bad for your body to just stop all of a sudden . this is my first experience of taking steriods , any advice would be great .

cheers guys

Re: side effects of super dmz

I would finish the cycle. Did you gain any weight, mass, strength from the Super DMZ?

what , finish the cycle and just put up with the pain . well i m gunna see a doctor first cause i feel like i m constantly being kicked in the balls !! but yeah definite increase in strength and weight , ive put on 10kg and i m a hard gainer . each session i m upping the weights , its a good feeling . was loving it until now , spose i can fight out another week . if the before and after pics are any good i ll put them up

in for results, how old are you? this is a strong first cycle.

i m 33 . ive been eating shitloads , 5 meals 3 shakes . i m 6 foot tall , went from 80kg to 90 kg using massive muscle builder protein powder aswell . was going to the gym everyday , using compound exercises . legs day was pretty much rest day . i read that being on the roids you have a higher recovery rate so i ran with that . i was putting on 1kg a day at 1 point , got a bit of a gut though but nothing a couple of weeks on the treadmill wont fix . But at the moment i can hardly walk due to really bad abdominal pains , it started with lower back pain then moved to the gut and sack region , shit side affect . i better get some serious pussy this summer for this haha

Quote Originally Posted by butler
    i m 1 week off completion of my 4 week cycle on the super dmz . ive just started getting lower back pain and abdominal pain . is this a side effect that needs to be dealt with , or should i just put up with it for 1 more week and it ll go away when the cycle is complete . ive been drinking shit loads of water and taking advanced cycle therapy , all has been smooth sailing up until now . i was thinking of just stopping the cycle a week early but i read that it is bad for your body to just stop all of a sudden . this is my first experience of taking steriods , any advice would be great .

cheers guys

The lower back pain (back pumps) is somewhat to be expected. At least for me it has always been the case. This too me is a small gauge that I'm taking an effective product. The abdominal pain on the other hand is something we need to find a fix for. Are you dong the DMZ with food? This makes a night/day difference when it comes to having an upset stomach.

I would try to push through your final week & make sure your PCT is in place. Maybe taper your DMZ down to 1cap & split in half AM/PM.

Keep us posted & continue to ask any/all questions.

yeah ive been taking 1 in the morning with breakfast and another 1 with a sandwhich in the afternoon an hr before i workout . 1 thing i didn t do though was start taking the advanced cycle support until my second week in . i only found out that i needed it when i d already started my cycle and cause i live in australia it took a week to get here , so i was taking milk thistle tablets until the real stuff arrived . but yeah i ll push on , been taking pain killers for the pain so its bearable now . don t really feel like going back to 8 meals a day though , guess i just need a bag of cement to harden the fuck up

Administrator

you want to take each cap around 10 hours apart.

well i have breakfast at 5 30am , theres my first cap . then have a sandwhich after work driving home at 3pm , theres my second cap . so thats a 9 and a half hr gap between , close enough . everyone reacts different i spose , she ll be right .

lower back pain, is usually referred liver problems dude, not a big deal but it could be if you don't take something. when i use to have a big couple of nights in a row i would get referred lower back pain. the ab pain I HAVE NO IDEA!