• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

side effects of super dmz

stevebutler78

Registered
Reaction score
i m 1 week off completion of my 4 week cycle on the super dmz . ive just started getting lower back pain and abdominal pain . is this a side effect that needs to be dealt with , or should i just put up with it for 1 more week and it ll go away when the cycle is complete . ive been drinking shit loads of water and taking advanced cycle therapy , all has been smooth sailing up until now . i was thinking of just stopping the cycle a week early but i read that it is bad for your body to just stop all of a sudden . this is my first experience of taking steriods , any advice would be great .

cheers guys

I would finish the cycle. Did you gain any weight, mass, strength from the Super DMZ?

what , finish the cycle and just put up with the pain . well i m gunna see a doctor first cause i feel like i m constantly being kicked in the balls !! but yeah definite increase in strength and weight , ive put on 10kg and i m a hard gainer . each session i m upping the weights , its a good feeling . was loving it until now , spose i can fight out another week . if the before and after pics are any good i ll put them up

in for results, how old are you? this is a strong first cycle.

i m 33 . ive been eating shitloads , 5 meals 3 shakes . i m 6 foot tall , went from 80kg to 90 kg using massive muscle builder protein powder aswell . was going to the gym everyday , using compound exercises . legs day was pretty much rest day . i read that being on the roids you have a higher recovery rate so i ran with that . i was putting on 1kg a day at 1 point , got a bit of a gut though but nothing a couple of weeks on the treadmill wont fix . But at the moment i can hardly walk due to really bad abdominal pains , it started with lower back pain then moved to the gut and sack region , shit side affect . i better get some serious pussy this summer for this haha

butler said:
i m 1 week off completion of my 4 week cycle on the super dmz . ive just started getting lower back pain and abdominal pain . is this a side effect that needs to be dealt with , or should i just put up with it for 1 more week and it ll go away when the cycle is complete . ive been drinking shit loads of water and taking advanced cycle therapy , all has been smooth sailing up until now . i was thinking of just stopping the cycle a week early but i read that it is bad for your body to just stop all of a sudden . this is my first experience of taking steriods , any advice would be great .

cheers guys

The lower back pain (back pumps) is somewhat to be expected. At least for me it has always been the case. This too me is a small gauge that I'm taking an effective product. The abdominal pain on the other hand is something we need to find a fix for. Are you dong the DMZ with food? This makes a night/day difference when it comes to having an upset stomach.

I would try to push through your final week & make sure your PCT is in place. Maybe taper your DMZ down to 1cap & split in half AM/PM.

Keep us posted & continue to ask any/all questions.

yeah ive been taking 1 in the morning with breakfast and another 1 with a sandwhich in the afternoon an hr before i workout . 1 thing i didn t do though was start taking the advanced cycle support until my second week in . i only found out that i needed it when i d already started my cycle and cause i live in australia it took a week to get here , so i was taking milk thistle tablets until the real stuff arrived . but yeah i ll push on , been taking pain killers for the pain so its bearable now . don t really feel like going back to 8 meals a day though , guess i just need a bag of cement to harden the fuck up

well i have breakfast at 5 30am , theres my first cap . then have a sandwhich after work driving home at 3pm , theres my second cap . so thats a 9 and a half hr gap between , close enough . everyone reacts different i spose , she ll be right .

lower back pain, is usually referred liver problems dude, not a big deal but it could be if you don't take something. when i use to have a big couple of nights in a row i would get referred lower back pain. the ab pain I HAVE NO IDEA!

I would see your doctor if you truly think their is something medically wrong with you,

Increase your Potassium intake, and Taurine supplementation, it should help dramatically with back pains, and pumps.

the stomach cramps was from massive consterpation . dunno if it was from my diet or the dmz s . pretty sure it was from the dmz s cause i ve been on the same diet for a few months prior to taking the dmz s and was fine . still happy with the overall results though . they re definitely worth trying , i ll be giving them another run in the future . i ll just have some strong laxitives close by this time just in case .

May I add when we use this stuff we have to up everything we take,water,liv52,take as directed no more no less,take all the necessary goods with the cycle that goes with the stack,pct,clomid ect.BUT WATER WATER WATER is so important.

water is huge im just past he 2nd week with dmz i got the back pain its not to bad but if i dont get enough water my day is hell. just last night i didnt get enough and my head was pounding for hours almost made me sick. also any one have real bad leg cramps? im thinking its the lack of water too

Any exogenous hormones will cause test production to stop (shutdown) thus causing ball shrinkage. Its temporary during your cycle and they will recover back to normal size during pct.

water is huge im just past he 2nd week with dmz i got the back pain its not to bad but if i dont get enough water my day is hell. just last night i didnt get enough and my head was pounding for hours almost made me sick. also any one have real bad leg cramps? im thinking its the lack of water too
Water intake is key. All cramps and other side effects are amplified by lack of water.

Back