• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deako's Journey to Shred!

Deako

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to Heavyiron for the opportunity to make this happen! This is a log of the PH Epi-tren (provided by Ironmaglabs), that I decided to make a stack with Epi-andro(purchased from IML).

6 caps ET - split dosage (AM/PM)
4 caps EA - split dosage (AM/PM)
Cycle Support AM

I currently am cutting, and have been for about 13+ weeks now. Down roughly 21 lbs, but looking for the last few to really make them abs pop! The last time I had abs was about the age of 10, so this is something I have been in a journey for for quite some time now. I have been training for about 8 years, but dorm living made the diet a little difficult... I got up to my worst 275 at over 30%BF and a total slob. While I dont know where I am at now (probably the 10-12 range), I know that I am in a much better place and that this has become an addiction...

This is my 5th PH cycle, but first stack. I had only run solo's before this, so I am pumped to see the results!

Diet:
Currently doing 4 meals of 50g protein + green veggies, 1 meal of 50g protein and 30g carbs(breakfast) and 50 g protein and 50g carbs (post workout).

I am being very flexible with my diet, meaning I am not sticking to chicken breast, or fish.... I just go with what is on sale at the grocery store. If 96/4 ground beef is on sale, I buy it... and love it!

I am consuming 1 gallon of straight water, and one gallon of something flavored (crystal light/MIO) MINIMUM per day to stay hydrated!

Training:
My training split looks something like this:

Sunday - OFF (low availability to train, but I do cardio 90% of sundays)
Monday - Golf League (but when it rains, I move all my workouts up a day)
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Chest
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Back
Saturday - Arms

I will be touching up on some weak points while on this cycle (like arms)...

Once again thanks to heavy for the opportunity and I hope that this gets me in that summer shape for vacation in 6+ weeks!

I have attached some photos - a before in 2010 and current (as of last week).

Attachments

• Before - January 2010.JPG
    Before - January 2010.JPG
    607 KB · Views: 76
  • Current - May 2014.JPG
    Current - May 2014.JPG
    623.1 KB · Views: 91
Hopefully I can utilize this tandem to perform some even more epic changes to what was a hideous body! Stickin' to my plan and hoping something great happens!

took my dosage a little late today since i needed to do a pre-employment piss test for the new job I accepted... Regardless... haven't noticed much yet except the fact that I need to drink a SHIT ton of water to keep thing rollin!... LOL

Hit up some legs last night... first actual workout while on this stack... There was a lot of sweat, pumps, and gruntin'... felt really good! I am a little sore this morning, but that is to be expected from a leg day for me! My veins were poppin hard too! I was like DAYYUM!

Tuesday - Legs

Leg Extension - warmup
Leg press -superset- dumbbell SLDL - 5x
Barbell SLDL -superset- dumbbell lunge - 4x
Lying ham curl with deep squat stretch after - 4x
Abductor -superset- adductor - 4x
Squats -superset BW lunges - 5x

Weighted abdominal training

HIIT on elliptical

Hit up some legs last night... first actual workout while on this stack... There was a lot of sweat, pumps, and gruntin'... felt really good! I am a little sore this morning, but that is to be expected from a leg day for me! My veins were poppin hard too! I was like DAYYUM!
Yeah, between the Epi-Andro and the tren, you can definitely get some sweat rollin!

Yeah, between the Epi-Andro and the tren, you can definitely get some sweat rollin!

It was unbelieveable how much sweat i had pouring... LOL oh well... this means 2 things... 1) the product is working and 2)I was workin hard! LOL

It also means you need your water! Haha! I'm in on this. Really interested. About to start an epi tren and 4 andro cycle for about 6 weeks here within a week.

It also means you need your water! Haha! I'm in on this. Really interested. About to start an epi tren and 4 andro cycle for about 6 weeks here within a week.
Log it! :)

In Deako rip this shit up man!!!

Fuck yea! I hit up some chest and bi's last night... veins were way out, sweat was rollin hard... Did Fasted cardio yesterday morning, so I did LISS in the evening... definitely vascular and feeling "alpha" ... intensity in the gym has been bar none!

Thoughts today. I am definitely going to need some form of joint support supplement. Joints are slightly tender after the more intense exercises and after HIIT... but I am a man and can deal with it for now... oh and I wont bitch about it at home, since my wife has rheumatoid arthritis... my complaints are SOOO unmerited against hers!

I am considering trying it... Since I am starting a new job next week... i.e. making MUCH more money and its something that I dont have to "keep out of sight"... LOL

Right on about Flex and Complete Protein! Only I prefer the Vanilla simply because you can mix vanilla with damn near anything. :)

Thursday - Shoulders/Abs

Upright Rows (with rear delt variation) -superset- Dumbbell Press - 5x
Seated side laterals -superset- Front Plate Raise - 4x
Isolated side lateral -superset- reverse pec dec - 1-arm at a time - 3x
High Cable Pulls - 3x

Weighted abs for 15 minutes

HIIT on elliptical for 20 minutes

Since I was under a time crunch... I hit this quick and hard... minimal rest... maximum sweat!

Definitely noticing the alpha effect... I get this feeling in the gym like "dont fuck with me"... and find my self getting pissy more easily... Its either the supps or the wife... LOL Will post a one week pic this weekend.

Definitely noticing the alpha effect... I get this feeling in the gym like "dont fuck with me"... and find my self getting pissy more easily... Its either the supps or the wife... LOL Will post a one week pic this weekend.
I'm sure it's both. ;)

So I have attached an update from yesterday. One week on the goods... with a mid week binge on PB due to stress and pissed off ness... LOL weight was 187 yesterday morning.

Attachments

• Update 6.7.14.JPG
    Update 6.7.14.JPG
    348.4 KB · Views: 29
Subbed in. Looks good. I was thinking of something like this for my next go around after my current one so I am interested.

Back