• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Benoit23's Epi/Halo First Cycle Log

Benoit23

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just started My Halo/Epi-andro cycle today. Im going to run 6 caps of Epi and 3 Caps Halo daily for 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks PCT with Nolva and then 3 weeks E-control after (starting last week of PCT) for a total of 12 weeks all together. Obviously taking ACS, joint support, fish oil, tons of water, etc as well throughout. I will keep this pretty short and sweet, not going to be updating everyday and with specific lifts I did each day, but will more or less just keep you updated on how I'm feeling, weight gains, and just anything I feel i relevant to post about.

Here are my current stats:

25 male
6' 0"
160 lbs
bf% 13.9 (based on janky home scale, so take that as you will)
lifting seriously about 4 years now

As far as my diet goes, I eat very clean. Exact meals every 2-3 hours hitting exact fat, carb, and protein macros. Im going to be shooting for about 500 calories over maintenance so for me in the 3400-3500 range (will adjust as I feel necessary throughout), keeping fats low and carbs/protein high. I have heard it is best to keep the calories up all the way through PCT in order to get the most out of the cycle, so I will be doing that as well.

My trainging will be Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, Legs, and Shoulder splits with abs and calves thrown in evbery other day or so. I plan on upping the volume and intensity to really get the most out of the cycle. I don't normally take many off days to much, just throw them in as I feel needed.

Really excited for this and grateful for all the help I have received along the way planning it out from Adrenolin, EB, Wes, Biggie, and any others that played a roll. Sounds like it should really start to kick in about weeks 3-4, but again I'll update as I feel like there is something worth saying. Hoping to make some solid Lean Mass gains, while even lowering my body fat %.

Thanks guys,

Ben

Hey guys,

Just started My Halo/Epi-andro cycle today. Im going to run 6 caps of Epi and 3 Caps Halo daily for 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks PCT with Nolva and then 3 weeks E-control after (starting last week of PCT) for a total of 12 weeks all together. Obviously taking ACS, joint support, fish oil, tons of water, etc as well throughout. I will keep this pretty short and sweet, not going to be updating everyday and with specific lifts I did each day, but will more or less just keep you updated on how I'm feeling, weight gains, and just anything I feel i relevant to post about.

Here are my current stats:

25 male
6' 0"
160 lbs
bf% 13.9 (based on janky home scale, so take that as you will)
lifting seriously about 4 years now

As far as my diet goes, I eat very clean. Exact meals every 2-3 hours hitting exact fat, carb, and protein macros. Im going to be shooting for about 500 calories over maintenance so for me in the 3400-3500 range (will adjust as I feel necessary throughout), keeping fats low and carbs/protein high. I have heard it is best to keep the calories up all the way through PCT in order to get the most out of the cycle, so I will be doing that as well.

My trainging will be Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, Legs, and Shoulder splits with abs and calves thrown in evbery other day or so. I plan on upping the volume and intensity to really get the most out of the cycle. I don't normally take many off days to much, just throw them in as I feel needed.

Really excited for this and grateful for all the help I have received along the way planning it out from Adrenolin, EB, Wes, Biggie, and any others that played a roll. Sounds like it should really start to kick in about weeks 3-4, but again I'll update as I feel like there is something worth saying. Hoping to make some solid Lean Mass gains, while even lowering my body fat %.

Thanks guys,

Ben
Awesome! In for the ride!

First update: Should I just put in the request for my own personal urinal at my desk now or..... haha but seriously that or up my macros solely to account for calories burned walking to and from the bathroom 9500 times :D

First update: Should I just put in the request for my own personal urinal at my desk now or..... haha but seriously that or up my macros solely to account for calories burned walking to and from the bathroom 9500 times :D
Just imagine you're drinking beer and having a great time! :rolleyes:

Day 1 killed chest/tri/calves and got in a 20 min HIIT cardio sesh. Nothin to report effect wise obviously since it's just getting in my system. Hope everyone had good workouts today.

I ran a similar cycle, but added in more compounds after the first two weeks. Took about two weeks for me to even feel the halo, but the epiandro gave me a sweaty feel immediately.

Prepare to make some GREAT strength gains. You could up the epiandro to 7 caps a day probably, should help increase your aggression a bit too.

I ran a similar cycle, but added in more compounds after the first two weeks. Took about two weeks for me to even feel the halo, but the epiandro gave me a sweaty feel immediately.

Prepare to make some GREAT strength gains. You could up the epiandro to 7 caps a day probably, should help increase your aggression a bit too.

haha I totally have bought epi on 3 separate occasions now, started with 2 bottles and was gunna run 3 caps, then grabbed another and went to 4, then was persuaded to get ANOTHER and run 6 ... I would totally do 7 but that 3rd bottle isn't even here yet and I don't wanna order another lol ... I'm pumped that you liked the cycle tho I'm really hopin for some awesome strength gains and to put on some solid quality weight

haha I totally have bought epi on 3 separate occasions now, started with 2 bottles and was gunna run 3 caps, then grabbed another and went to 4, then was persuaded to get ANOTHER and run 6 ... I would totally do 7 but that 3rd bottle isn't even here yet and I don't wanna order another lol ... I'm pumped that you liked the cycle tho I'm really hopin for some awesome strength gains and to put on some solid quality weight

Check out my log to see strength progression. Epiandro is great, I have had no hair issues or anything else besides the sweating/oily skin. When I added in 1 andro the lethargy kicked in though, but you don't have to worry about that here.

Check out my log to see strength progression. Epiandro is great, I have had no hair issues or anything else besides the sweating/oily skin. When I added in 1 andro the lethargy kicked in though, but you don't have to worry about that here.

just checked it out ... That makes me even more excited haha

Day 2 - good back/bi workout and started dosing am/pm instead of all upon waking ... Seems to be the more common way to do it. Other than that slight change nothing to report yet. Looking forward to the days to come.

Day 3 - still nothin to really report ... Knocked out shoulders today but didn't feel too different than usual ... Guessing it's still early to be feeling anything yet ... After my 20 minute HIIT cardio I did get asked if I had oil on me because I was apparently sweating so much haha idk if that means squat but maybe sweating a little more... Speaking of squats, leg day tomorrow ugh

Day 3 - still nothin to really report ... Knocked out shoulders today but didn't feel too different than usual ... Guessing it's still early to be feeling anything yet ... After my 20 minute HIIT cardio I did get asked if I had oil on me because I was apparently sweating so much haha idk if that means squat but maybe sweating a little more... Speaking of squats, leg day tomorrow ugh
Yessir, excessive sweating means the Epi-Andro has kicked in...it has begun, haha!

Day 4 - the dreaded legs day ... It's always my nightmare and I hate even thinking about it throughout the day but it's a must of course ... I actually feel like I really killed it today tho, I know it's still early but I did both squats and deads in the same session which is pretty brutal knocking out 4 sets of each plus rest pause on the last sets ... Did 3 sets of 4 other leg exercises and abs ... Great workout, not sure how much the stack is playing a role yet but I feel like it may be slightly starting to kick in ... One thing I saw in another guys cycle that was recommended by a mod was adding m sten to this stack for week 3-6 ... Anyone have any thoughts on that? Worth snagging a bottle?

Day 4 - the dreaded legs day ... It's always my nightmare and I hate even thinking about it throughout the day but it's a must of course ... I actually feel like I really killed it today tho, I know it's still early but I did both squats and deads in the same session which is pretty brutal knocking out 4 sets of each plus rest pause on the last sets ... Did 3 sets of 4 other leg exercises and abs ... Great workout, not sure how much the stack is playing a role yet but I feel like it may be slightly starting to kick in ... One thing I saw in another guys cycle that was recommended by a mod was adding m sten to this stack for week 3-6 ... Anyone have any thoughts on that? Worth snagging a bottle?
Since this is your first cycle, I would hold off and focus on this one. Plenty of time for more products in the future. :)

Since this is your first cycle, I would hold off and focus on this one. Plenty of time for more products in the future. :)

Sounds good! Had just read a random thread and saw it and thought if it was really that much of a help and only one bottle was needed may as well do it if it was highly reccomended for much better gains. Its always interesting to see people's different responses about the "first cycle" topic. There are such drastic sides to the argument it seems. For instance in Mikes Q & A sticky where he's basically just like "run whatever you want (even Super DMZ) at any time as long as you run it properly it doesnt matter at all what number cycle it is" (paraphrased obviously) which to me makes sense and then some are all about going real easy the first time (seeing how your body will react to PHs before doing anything more advance) which also makes sense. I guess I just wasnt sure how much more "advance/harsh" whatever you want to call it, adding Msten would be.

Side note: lookin forward to Chest and Tris today - GET ME OFF WORK! :cool:

Day 5 - did chest and tri felt good and was a good workout ... Nothin significant to report ... From what I've read the halo won't really kick in until week 3 or so, so I prolly won't log for a big unless I have anything out of the ordinary to report ... Will keep diet perfect and training hard

If you're familiar with what you're doing and are comfortably rooted in the basics (eating, lifting, sleeping) then you stand to considerably profit from the cycle... but guys come in from all walks of life, so the priority generally gets put on fixing foundational flaws in diet, exercise, and/or rest with the first cycle...

So it's generally not suggested to go balls-out on a first cycle due to the ton of factors involved... any issues with proper form, lifting, eating, etc will also get reflected in enhanced training.. the problem there tho is if you're on anabolics it's a much more rapid progression with less wiggle room (let's say growing twice as fast in the same amount of time, just for the sake of argument)

Not to mention the little nuances with personal physiological response to the compounds you're taking (maybe more prone to some sides from some compounds more than others, can't know till you try)

As well as recovery (PCT, T level recovery, bloodwork, getting natty hormonal balance back to homeostasis)

Generally best to just run a simple cycle to get the feel for what cycling is all about (as well as what goes into it, from managing sides all the way to recovery), and how it synchronizes with your training, and how to maximize both accordingly... and then when you get a good idea of what the game's all about, you'll have a much clearer idea about choice of compounds to optimize personal goals

Hence, KISS;
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1164-Keep-it-simple-stupid-KISS

Thanks bigs! I totally get what you're saying and it makes complete sense. I definitely have all of those components down (eating, lifting, sleeping), but I think it would be wise to do as you mentioned. Just run this cycle first, see how my body reacts since I'm new to PH. If I add the msten, then I won't really know what sides or even gains for that matter are coming from which and which one works best for me. Probably best to run them both separately in cycles, then if both those go well, run them together as mentioned.

Did you mean to say something not just repeat a quote from my original post?

also, weighed myself today and I had already gained 4 lbs in 1 week. That's a little more than I want to be gaining so dialed back the calories a little more and will see how that goes this next week. Shoulders later this morning.

some compounds tend to pack on quick weight in the first few weeks due to water uptake/glycogen uploading as a benefit of the anabolic, I gain 10 lbs the first week or two on creatine alone every time... water weight mostly

...4 lbs a week is what you'd want to be gaining anyway, roughly, considering you can gain 2-3 a week natty.... but ya, keep an eye on the quality, regulate diet as needed. here's another link you may appreciate;
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/2909-18-and-may-have-reached-genetic-potential?

post #10

Well shit haha glad you're here to help me out! Maybe I'll keep it the same for another week and see how it's looking. I've been eating perfectly clean, this higher calories thing is new to me so that's a lot to me haha I'm not used to it.

Well shit haha glad you're here to help me out! Maybe I'll keep it the same for another week and see how it's looking. I've been eating perfectly clean, this higher calories thing is new to me so that's a lot to me haha I'm not used to it.
Yeah, I can pack on some lbs very early in the cycle, then the gains come in slowly for the remaining weeks. Everything's looking good in here, Benoit!

Yeah, I can pack on some lbs very early in the cycle, then the gains come in slowly for the remaining weeks. Everything's looking good in here, Benoit!

thanks EB. Day 7 everything feels normal. Did some fasted cardio, shoulders later in the morning and then some more HIIT cardio. Getting all the meals and water in as usual.

Day 8 and 9 - Legs yesterday and Chest/Tri/Calves today - nothin new to report as of yesterday - no sides - nothin out of the ordinary feeling in workout, was abole to knockout some good weight tho and felt a little less worn down than I normally do on a legs day ... typically its very taxing, but was able to power it out pretty well

Day 8 and 9 - Legs yesterday and Chest/Tri/Calves today - nothin new to report as of yesterday - no sides - nothin out of the ordinary feeling in workout, was abole to knockout some good weight tho and felt a little less worn down than I normally do on a legs day ... typically its very taxing, but was able to power it out pretty well
Nice!

Day 10: back/bi/abs ... May be starting to feel some increased strength nothin major, definitely am not feeling as tired during the workout so recovery is enhanced.

Mid-way through week 2 is when the wheels really start turn'n for me with the epitren. You're right there.

Mid-way through week 2 is when the wheels really start turn'n for me with the epitren. You're right there.
I'm actually just taking halo and epi andro but heard halo kicks in a little late ... I still have this bottle of m sten and even tho ppl have said they don't necessarily recommend it I still think I may add it week 3 ... Not trying to be a rebel but the sides of it seem very low and I've read such good things. I think I'd be fine and it'd really ad to the cycle.

I'm actually just taking halo and epi andro

Ah, u missed that in your first post. I see "Epi" and automatically think epitren.

Back