• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Teste/trene/super dmz 2.0

245@8%bf

Registered
Reaction score
Hello my friends. Just joined IML here. Have some DMZ questions, but first some info on me:

Age is 42
6'3" @ 245lbs and 8-9% bf
Cycling on and off since 2003
Have cycled every single compound out there (except PH's excluding superdrol original)

I've been as big as 274lbs @ 9%bf until I was hit by drunk driver in 2006 and fractured tailbone and some other injuries I still and forever will feel pain from.

I recently started a TESTE/TRENE/SUPER DMZ 2.0 cycle and today is day 6, June 1 being my start day. Dosages are:

Teste @ 1g
Trene @ 1g
DMZ @ 20mg end (one cap)

Now, here's my issue as to why DMZ is not 2 caps ED (1-12 hours apart)

BLOOD PRESSURE!!!

I started with Cycle Assist, as I THOUGHT Liv52 and HTCZ would be suffice with DMZ's sides. WRONG!!

I cannot believe how strong this DMZ is. And I've cycled 2mg of metribolone in my past. DMZ is 100x stronger than MET IMHO.

I ordered Cycle Assist so I can stay on DMZ because right now, I'm done. The dizzy, ear tinging sensations, nauciousfrom the uneasy feeling, etc. Will Cycle Assist combat what iI'm going through guys? Will it help me so I can do the 1 cap 9am/9pm doses to get in 2 caps ED?

GOOD POINTS:::

On day 3, my entire body recomposed itself to a ripped Winstrol which iI can't believe. Day 3's muscle pumps pwo were so insane, I stayed jacked, rock hard for 2 full hours pwo.

I skipped DMZ today, day 6, cuz I have things to do and feel better. I've been drinking 96-120oz water a day with DMZ. I can tell it really helps lower bp for me, but the uneasy feeling is faint today.

Any suggestions on my DMZ use, sides, cha he's I should do, etc?

Main question is, is Cycle Assist going to help me taking 4 caps with each of my 2 DMZ doses?

After seeing day 3's effects, I cannot imagine day 21....

Thanks to all for reading this and to those who offered help. Be safe guys......and for those considering DMZ of any type......be careful. IMHO its stronger than oral trenbolone!!

You are on a gram of test and a gram of tren and you think the SDMZ is giving you the side effects???

Yes bro, I've done 2g ea and never ever had a bp issue in my life. As I said, ive been cycling 11 years which is why my doses are at 1g. The second I added DMZ my whole world/health took a shot to what I mentioned.....even original SD didn't do this. The SD way back gave gastrointestinal issues, not bp.

A gram of tren would hammer me hardcore and I have used peds for over 25 years off and on.

A gram of tren would hammer me hardcore and I have used peds for over 25 years off and on.

im fine with tren e, but now tren ace, holy shit that stuff kills me. night sweats, insomnia, appetite goes away completely, and every person who driving in front of me with a turn signal on and doesn't know its on...should die lol. tren ace makes me hate life, and everyone in it.

trene - absolutely no sides...very weird.

anyway, back to my original question heavyiron, will the cycle assist remove what im going through? i really want to run the 20mg ed, at least 21 days....but 30 would be something else.

today i took no DMZ at all, no workout due to family gatherings....and not a single issue with bp, not dizzy, not naucious...which is why i posted this and pointed directly at the SDMZ....

IML Advanced Cycle Support contains various ingredients to control BP and improve liver health. I take it every day. But high BP can be related to all sorts of things. I would Google high BP and look through the lists of reasons they cite for the disorder. However 2 grams of oils weekly cannot be helping your BP. LOL!

yea i know, plus im just about fully quit with smoking (people say WTF dude, your big and fitness and smoke, lmao)

im 42 and do have high bp in my family chain, but i just dont get why the dmz seems to be the one, unless, i was just borderline high bp, and dmz just shoved me over the top. ill keep you posted bro, thanks for the feedback....btw, you mentioned you been on and o ff 25 yrs, how old r u in ur prof pic, you looks great...

yea i know, plus im just about fully quit with smoking (people say WTF dude, your big and fitness and smoke, lmao)

im 42 and do have high bp in my family chain, but i just dont get why the dmz seems to be the one, unless, i was just borderline high bp, and dmz just shoved me over the top. ill keep you posted bro, thanks for the feedback....btw, you mentioned you been on and o ff 25 yrs, how old r u in ur prof pic, you looks great...
I'm older than you =)

That avy pic is form about a week ago.

Back