• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dmz 3.0 epi-andro cycle advice

Superdutydiesel

Registered
Reaction score
Could I cycle 3.0 and epi andro for 4 weeks and then continue the cycle with another 4 weeks of epi andro as a stand alone ? I would be taking 4 caps everyday of epi andro and 1 cap a day of 3.0 for the first 4 weeks and then cycling epi andro for another 4 weeks at 4 caps a day. I would follow this with a 4 week pct of nolvadex at 20mg per day with econtrol. Thanks for any advice.

Could I cycle 3.0 and epi andro for 4 weeks and then continue the cycle with another 4 weeks of epi andro as a stand alone ? I would be taking 4 caps everyday of epi andro and 1 cap a day of 3.0 for the first 4 weeks and then cycling epi andro for another 4 weeks at 4 caps a day. I would follow this with a 4 week pct of nolvadex at 20mg per day with econtrol. Thanks for any advice.
You could do that brother. Epi Andro does not cause much organ stress so it is safer to use longer term.

So I'm a week into this cycle and making some crazy gains so far. Only have one problem... My appetite has tanked.. I've had to force myself to eat the past 2 days. Any ideas on what might help me get my appetite back ? I usually eat 4000 cals a day but I can't force myself to eat that the past 2 days.

So I'm a week into this cycle and making some crazy gains so far. Only have one problem... My appetite has tanked.. I've had to force myself to eat the past 2 days. Any ideas on what might help me get my appetite back ? I usually eat 4000 cals a day but I can't force myself to eat that the past 2 days.
Eh, it happens. Are you running your ACS?

Well I ended up cutting the epi-andro back to 2 caps a day and boom.... Appetite is back and it seems like I'm having to eat constantly to to keep from being hungry all the time which is a good thing considering I'm trying to bulk on this cycle. Thanks again for all the help. Strength gains from the dmz are amazing. I'm able to lift heavier every single workout and have to make myself stop working out because it seems like I could go for hours. My workout partner has some dmz 3.0 in the mail as I type this. Can't say enough good things about dmz. Thanks for such a quality product that works..

Well I ended up cutting the epi-andro back to 2 caps a day and boom.... Appetite is back and it seems like I'm having to eat constantly to to keep from being hungry all the time which is a good thing considering I'm trying to bulk on this cycle. Thanks again for all the help. Strength gains from the dmz are amazing. I'm able to lift heavier every single workout and have to make myself stop working out because it seems like I could go for hours. My workout partner has some dmz 3.0 in the mail as I type this. Can't say enough good things about dmz. Thanks for such a quality product that works..
Awesome!

Back