• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Post Cycle Super DMZ (please help)

football

Registered
Reaction score
Okay so I've been lifting for a few years now, but I am new to taking supplements. My friend took Super DMZ before me and told me about the insane gains and pumps he got, so I had to. I ordered it online and im about 3 weeks in (out of 4) taking 2 caps a day. All i do is have those and take protein after a workout. Last week someone told me i was insane for taking this stuff without something to help my liver. Anywhom, getting to the point... I have no clue what to take for after the four weeks are up and i dont have too much time to research as i would need to order within the next couple days. so what should i take post cycle? and do i need something to help my liver?

(by the way this stuff is wicked good, i went up 50lbs in bench in two weeks..)

This is what we recommend;

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

LAST 4 WEEKS:

^^^This. Can't go wrong with a solid foundation.

not trying to bash you bro, but please, please do some research before you go in to a cycle.
with that said, what the Neck and Chris said!

LAST 4 WEEKS:

well the cycle is about over, so should i get these to take after?
sorry i know im slow..
and yes i was definitly being naive about doing all of this without first researching

well the cycle is about over, so should i get these to take after?
sorry i know im slow..
and yes i was definitly being naive about doing all of this without first researching
Umm, yeah dude. get them to take "after"...that's the idea. Def do some research next time...

Back