• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SUPER-DMZ Rx? ~ 8 Week Cycle Stack

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SUPER-DMZ Rx? ~ 8 Week Cycle Stack

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 2 bottles
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx/

Just ordered my E-Control, starting this stack Thursday, minus the UltraMale rx! 8)

my plan for the DMZ is to run it as a stand alone, and then couple it with some test and see what kind of synergy they have, and give my feedback. should be fun.

bigbenj said:
keep us updated

Will do! And I must say, the 2 day shipping time is awesome! Ordered my Econtrol today, it will be here Monday! Thursday won't get here soon enough! May start it Monday! ;)

Great products, great prices, great shipping, you really cant beat it. I completely understand not being able to be patient lol I came off a run and the 2 bottles of 1-Andro that I have kept staring at me, so you know I had to crack open a bottle ;)

Fuck it! Got the last of my stack today...starting in the a.m.! 8)

start it now! get the ball rolling! lol

on a serious note, good luck brother, youre going to love this stuff.

bigbenj 0900 said:
start it now! get the ball rolling! lol

on a serious note, good luck brother, youre going to love this stuff.

Trust me, I'm thinking about it! ;D

Chuck1969 0092 said:
Got the last of my stack today...starting in the a.m.! 8)

Looking forward to reading about your experience with this product. Super-DMZ Rx really WORKS! Enjoy!

I've completed close to a dozen cycles of DMZ to date & can tell you that this is the best thing going right now!!! Very dry lean gains & as a PLer the strength gains are better than any dbol/abomb I've ever taken in the past. This will be my staple oral in any of my cycles going forward.

hey guy's im on my second week on super dmz and second day on e control but still have some bloating.
how do i get rid of the bloating ?

mdw127 06 said:
hey guy's im on my second week on super dmz and second day on e control but still have some bloating.

What's your E-Control dosage?

mdw127 06 said:

you may want to give 6-Bromo a try. http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/6-bromo/

I cant wait to get my super dmz and will pick up some bromo now as well

I started my cycle yesterday with the support stack and all. Are headaches a common side effect and is there anything I can do to mitigate them?

Drinking more water might help or take a advil 20 minutes before you take the SUPER DMZ,and mdw127 hows your eating is it healthy any salty foods that might bloat you

FUZO said:
Drinking more water might help or take a advil 20 minutes before you take the SUPER DMZ,and mdw127 hows your eating is it healthy any salty foods that might bloat you
I did notice my mouth getting really dry very frequently. I could be the one odd case but on top of feeling miserable with the headache, I felt nauseous and trying to force feed myself didn't help. I couldn't eat the whole next day, ended up doing a 24 hour fast against my will.
Oh, well. I did read else where on the forum that the DMZ stack might be too much for some first timers, so I think I will start with the Ultra Male stack and follow your advice when I get the courage back to try the DMZ again.
What do you think?

I'm new to all of this and according to the label instructions I want to know if i'm doing every correctly. So I will be a doing a 4 week cycle of this.

SUPER-DMZ Rx? - 2 caps first thing in the morning with food

DECA-DROL MAX?- 1 cap first thing in morning with food, 1 cap with lunch, 1 cap with dinner

Advanced Cycle Support- 4 caps first thing in morning with food

does this sound right? after the end of a 30 day cycle all the caps will be gone since there is 60 Super DMZ, 90 deca-drol max and 120 advanced cycle support caps.. i just want to clarify that i'm not suppose to split up the doses of the super-dmz or advanced cycle support throughout the day.. advice would be greatly appreciated thank you

Jack3d said:
I'm new to all of this and according to the label instructions I want to know if i'm doing every correctly. So I will be a doing a 4 week cycle of this.

DECA-DROL MAX?- 1 cap first thing in morning with food, 1 cap with lunch, 1 cap with dinner

does this sound right? after the end of a 30 day cycle all the caps will be gone since there is 60 Super DMZ, 90 deca-drol max and 120 advanced cycle support caps.. i just want to clarify that i'm not suppose to split up the doses of the super-dmz or advanced cycle support throughout the day.. advice would be greatly appreciated thank you

The DMZ should be solit up into two doses e/d ~ 1 > AM & 1 > PM

You are correct on the Deca-Drol.

I like to split up my Advanced Cycle Support also ~ 2 > AM & 2 > PM

ok thanks for the clarification

The Neck 091 said:
Jack3d said:

The DMZ should be solit up into two doses e/d ~ 1 > AM & 1 > PM

You are correct on the Deca-Drol.

I like to split up my Advanced Cycle Support also ~ 2 > AM & 2 > PM

Back