• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prohormones and State Trooper

mavfit

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I am new to the prohormone game and am really getting the itch to do a cycle of Halo Stack. My only concern is I recently applied to be a state trooper in nj and one of the questions was have i ever taken anabolic steriods. The answer to the question as of now is a definitive no. If i used halo 1) can you test for it 2) not sure if they would test for it 3) is it even considered an anabolic steriod?
Sorry if these are stupid questions but just wanted to make sure before i move forward.
thanks!!

Mavfit you are not asking stupid questions bro, we are here for you. If you are subject to drug testing frequently then I would hold off. Especially until you get hired. It should be only once as a hardcore drug panel and after that just your common used drugs such as marijuana. The only other time I have heard of full drug test for LE is if they shoot and kill someone then they do a full drug panel.

Mavfit you are not asking stupid questions bro, we are here for you. If you are subject to drug testing frequently then I would hold off. Especially until you get hired. It should be only once as a hardcore drug panel and after that just your common used drugs such as marijuana. The only other time I have heard of full drug test for LE is if they shoot and kill someone then they do a full drug panel.

thanks man!
is halo considered an as?
how long would it be in my system?
im currently taking osta rx. i know it is a sarm so i am good. is there any other iml products i can use if halo is out to supplement my diet and help with gaining some lean mass that would keep me clean?

Just to comment on this. Its best to read the department policy regarding drug testing. There are many law enforcement agencies that include anabolic steroids in their drug testing. Agencies such as NYPD, Chicago Police Department and Phoenix Police Department and others now include AAS in their random drug testing. If you happen to be called down for a random drug test with these agencies, they now test for anabolic steroids in their drug panel as they feel AAS are
linked to police brutality....which is bullshit!

Which some prohormones are not steroids going into the body, but the body can convert them into steroids once ingested.

Good responses.

Back