• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

a Beer with super dmz is it ok???

imjosiah

Registered
Reaction score
Hey i am starting a dmz cycle and was wondering about alcohol. would one beer once in a while, (i.e...every other week) be ok while on dmz???

its just that my brothers together every couple weeks and have one, i was wondering if i should refrain or what??

As long as you are taking ample support products while on cycle you will be fine. Have more than one beer at a time.....make it worth while. I don't drink much on cycle but when I do......
Unknown.jpeg

...........I drink Vodka!!!!!

great thanks for the info. I am running Blockade for support, which reviews said is one of the best.

ya I guess my statement lacked background info....

when I drink, I like to have a few, at the bars... that said, excessive alcohol consumption puts extra strain on the system to get rid of toxins... again, 1 or 2 beers is not an issue, but drinking heavy every weekend, consistently, will strain the liver and kidneys more than you would want on an oral cycle (and drinking heavily even once can pose a problem depending on the compounds, hydration level, and personal sensitivity)

I've come back from the bars perfectly shitfaced before, but then it takes another day or two to reset hydration to the point where everything flows smoothly again.... but I have no idea about long-term impact on kidney values, and I do get random, occasional pain there (once every couple of months or so a sharp kidney pain, never got it checked)

Anyone know of an effective kidney cleanse/flush??? Heavy? Pete? any ideas from anyone would be appreciated, I've cut back on the drinking but the kidney thing has been consistent (altho sparsely spread out) over the last 8 years or so once in a blue moon... been eating watermellons, but was wondering if there's a more effective approach...

Thanks for any and all input :)
I've actually gotten in the habit of taking 1 Razor Cuts cap along with my daily 2 caps of ACS. Those two products together provide a lot of kidney and liver health...and 1 cap of Razor isn't enough to make me piss like crazy. :)

Back