• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme Diet

Chronos

Registered
Reaction score
I'm bulking right now and have been for the last year. I'm going to start cutting after i'm finished off of my cycle of Halo extreme. It's my first time doing a cycle so I wanted advice on what to eat. I sort of dirty bulk because I usually have cooked meals but every few days I'll have some shitty food. So should I stick clean all the way or just eat what I wish?:confused:

Reaching your goals is mostly diet and training not PH's. Keep it clean and train hard brother.

I try to eat as clean as possible whether I'm bulking or cutting

Reaching your goals is mostly diet and training not PH's. Keep it clean and train hard brother.

^^This ... diet is always important. training hard is what gets you to were you want to be ph, supplements, gear those are all just tools that you use, they do not make you, you are the one that makes yourself to where you want to be.

Thanks I know I have to train hard and I'll just have to stock more on potatoes and red meats now. What weight gains should I be expecting? Well better yet what should I expect from this stack?

Lean meats like chicken, turkey, fish and low fat beef should be in your meal plan. Whey isolate shakes are good also.

Brown rice, oats and small portions of potato.

Fibrous veggies like broccoli or spinach.

Healthy fats like almonds or small amounts of peanut butter.

You should gain 5-10lbs or so.

Okay thanks guys for all of the input. Been real helpful. I'm quite excited to start this stack. The future seems to be quite bright. If this helps me gain a bit more weight I'll start competing!

Okay thanks guys for all of the input. Been real helpful. I'm quite excited to start this stack. The future seems to be quite bright. If this helps me gain a bit more weight I'll start competing!

Keep us posted on your progress.

Back