• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super-DMZ stack (old formula) need help! noob!

Danjell101

Registered
Reaction score
I am 5 days into my first cycle of super-dmz and im noticing my nipples to be puffy and have tenderness under them when i feel them, im trying not to touch them as much as possible.
my current regime is:
super-dmz-1 cap at 7am/and 1 cap at 7pm
ultra male rx-1 cap at 7am
anabolic matrix-2caps with food right after dmz and ultra male
Life(by AISPORTS nutrtion)- 2caps in the morning as well (cycle support)

my question is should i take ultra male rx later in the day along with anbolic matrix or is it fine to take the all in the monring and then take just dmz at night..

also with the puffy nipples i am very worried because i do not want gyno, i have arimidex, clomid, and econtrol-rx on hand, should i start one of these to stop the puffieness or is the puffienss normal?

Last edited:
Your fine to take the Ultra Male & Anabolic Matrix in the AM. Just stay consistant with that. If your gyno prone it might not be a bad idea to do the adex EOD at 40mg.

Thank you for the quick reply, this morning the puffyness seemead to go down but now it just has a slight tingly feeling in my left peck/nipple. I could just be me worrying to much about it. I don't know if I'm gyno prone because this is my first cycle but I'll keep a eye on it and if starts to worry me i'll jump on the arimidex asap

Back