• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ vs. M-Sten Rx - side effects

245@8%bf

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys, i have a question.

SDMZ = 10mg Dymethazine / 10mg Methylstenbolone

SDMZ is giving me crazy headaches even at only 1 cap everyday in am, with 6 cycle support caps and 2 red Chinese ginseng to fight the BP issues. STILL giving me crippling headaches. (heavyiron: right after i told you today, im fine with 1 cap, BOOM fricken headache man)

Here is my question: for those who HAVE RAN BOTH SDMZ AND M-STEN separately....im wondering if the Dymethazine is the culprit for the headaches, because i cannot find anyone on the web complaining of m-sten BP issues, only when they have DMZ added in, or using SDMZ.

Does M-Sten Rx cause headaches, and if so, at what dose(s)?

I am thinking of dropping SDMZ to rid the DMZ and go with only M-Sten alone. I am seeing 20-30mg ed is the key for m-sten and anything higher is side effect prone. (i read one guy say sides start above 30mg, he ran 45mg and was crippled)

if you haven't ran both separately to tell the difference with and without DMZ, please do not reply...i am asking those who have EXPERIENCED these apart

I never had headaches with either. My guess is its more related to BP than anything.

idk wtf is going on. never in my 10+ years cycling, using every anabolic known to man, have i had this many bp issues, and felt so terrible from anything.

oral trenbolone (metribolone) never ever gave me any sides, and here is SDMZ pretty much making me want to quit everything within a few days.

i ever was stacking teste/tren ace/met and STILL wasnt anything like this feeling from SDMZ....

im going to try the M-Sten i mentioned in my PM.....im ditching the SDMZ....if M-Sten does the same bp issues, im done with PH's....and ill just get some winstrol to run with my teste/trene/t3

42 bro. and i mentioned i smoked, well, i quit 2 weeks ago, cold turkey, no urge.....don't even care, hell, im in Chicago and im saving money now.

packs were costing $12-$14 a pack.

what i have done since i first got a bp headache is cut all salt (meaning i do not add salt to anything), im drinking 96-120 oz. water ed, quit smoking, im taking 6 advanced cycle support caps a day (recommended dose is 4-2x a day), I added Red Chinese Ginseng at 2 caps a day......and i STILL got a headache from 1 cap of SDMZ. i cannot believe how strong that shit is man.

42 bro. and i mentioned i smoked, well, i quit 2 weeks ago, cold turkey, no urge.....don't even care, hell, im in Chicago and im saving money now.

packs were costing $12-$14 a pack.

what i have done since i first got a bp headache is cut all salt (meaning i do not add salt to anything), im drinking 96-120 oz. water ed, quit smoking, im taking 6 advanced cycle support caps a day (recommended dose is 4-2x a day), I added Red Chinese Ginseng at 2 caps a day......and i STILL got a headache from 1 cap of SDMZ. i cannot believe how strong that shit is man.

Maybe more water? That isn't really a lot I take in 2 gallons a day ... No clue I just know a ton of water is really important especially on something as strong as dmz

hey bro, thanks for chiming in. yea, ill try more water....feel like im drowning lol.

nothing is surprising me more than SDMZ vs. Metribolone - where met was not nearly as bad as this dmz shit. i even have had the original superdrol, which i can still get and i never had bp issues on that stuff, just gastrointestinal issues, like gas and burning shits.....i think if m-sten gives me issues, ill just buy some superdrol raw powder and stick with the original and just keep cycle length to 2-3 week blasts

hey bro, thanks for chiming in. yea, ill try more water....feel like im drowning lol.

Feel ya there haha I spend half my day in the bathroom I feel like but def give it a shot can't hurt ... Just get a gallon jug and drink out of that ... I even mix in a few scoops of bcaa with mine

Maybe more water? That isn't really a lot I take in 2 gallons a day ... No clue I just know a ton of water is really important especially on something as strong as dmz
THIS! I'm not surprised you're having issues on that little amount of water. Hell, the AVERAGE (non-cycling) person is supposed to drink .66 x bodyweight in ounces. You need a lot more hydration on cycle. And be sure to get your electrolytes (tooo much water will flush electrolytes).

hey bro, i read you take your weight, divide by 2, and that is how much water (in ounces) you should have a day. i also slam 32oz bottles of powerade daily, maybe 1-2 and this is besides my water. im going to up it....just nervous starting a new job, and having bp headaches will NOT be good my first day.

Its defs the cold turkey on smoking, the headaches are insane after quiting smoking, your body would be going crazy for nicotine!

hey guys, i have a question.

SDMZ = 10mg Dymethazine / 10mg Methylstenbolone

SDMZ is giving me crazy headaches even at only 1 cap everyday in am, with 6 cycle support caps and 2 red Chinese ginseng to fight the BP issues. STILL giving me crippling headaches. (heavyiron: right after i told you today, im fine with 1 cap, BOOM fricken headache man)

Here is my question: for those who HAVE RAN BOTH SDMZ AND M-STEN separately....im wondering if the Dymethazine is the culprit for the headaches, because i cannot find anyone on the web complaining of m-sten BP issues, only when they have DMZ added in, or using SDMZ.

Does M-Sten Rx cause headaches, and if so, at what dose(s)?

I am thinking of dropping SDMZ to rid the DMZ and go with only M-Sten alone. I am seeing 20-30mg ed is the key for m-sten and anything higher is side effect prone. (i read one guy say sides start above 30mg, he ran 45mg and was crippled)

if you haven't ran both separately to tell the difference with and without DMZ, please do not reply...i am asking those who have EXPERIENCED these apart

Im also in my second week feeling lethargy all day and headaches but I'm ignoring it as I have 2 weeks left gained about 12 pounds so far so def works great stuff 2 more weeks going to be insane gains

I am on m sten. I take lisinopril for bp. My bp is fine w m sten. Its genetic since I'm Italian and Hungarian. Got bad temper w short fuse but bp has nothing to do w it lol

I bumped to 30 mg m sten today to start off second week. I want to go extra werk or so and will go back to 20 if any sides appear

M sten is the best

Back