• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Missing product

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
I have ordered from one of your retailers discount sports nutrition is not bringing out my order payed 74 dollars for Halo and ACS its going to be two weeks now i have emailed them and i have not gotten good customer sevice please i need help.

Thanks in advance

I have ordered from one of your retailers discount sports nutrition is not bringing out my order payed 74 dollars for Halo and ACS its going to be two weeks now i have emailed them and i have not gotten good customer sevice please i need help.

Thanks in advance

Any word or did product arrive yet?

Any word or did product arrive yet?

no they emailed me back saying this:

may 15:
Hi Jonathan,

I am sorry for the delay in my response.

Package will be shipped in the morning and a 10% discount will be issued for the delay.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Yaron

which is the same thing they told me the first time i ordered this stuff on may 4 and its may 16 its way past due that retailer is bad for buisness i hope no one expierences what i have with them cause its just horrible. i really do hope i get my products and not lose out on my money.

this is what they said the first time i asked them cause i didnt get a tracking number and i wasnt sure if they shipped it

may 7:

Thank you for your order.

Package will be shipped tomorrow with priority mail.

Thank you.

Yaron

Will bring this to Prince attention for you man.

that retailer is bad for buisness i hope no one expierences what i have with them cause its just horrible.

Unless he has a great explanation, I definitely agree.

Like Chris stated, will follow-up on this.

Back