• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

msten stack advice

EricDQR

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm thinking of ordering msten stack with osta rx. I tried super dmz 3 like 3 months ago no problem what so ever. I'm currently 166, 9% body fat 5"10. I workout 6 times a week, I want to get bigger in size but still be lean and stronger. I want to keep all the gains and have no side effects. I was thinking about the msten stack with osta rx but don't Don't how to stack it I need some advice please. And some discount codes lol

Can you tell me what I'm going to need like pct

Without reading idk what osta rx is but I'm nearing week 1 end of m sten stack and loving it

You will need:

Ultra Male IML
Tamoxifen Citrate Hardcorepeptides.com

Econtrol is good to have on hand but not absolutely necessary

Hardcorepeptides.com discount chez20 for 20% off

PRODUCTS NEEDED:*
M-STEN Rx - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle*

FIRST 4 WEEKS:*
M-STEN Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily*

LAST 4 WEEKS:*
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily*

That what I'm thinking. When am I taking Tamoxifen Citrate*

Last 4 weeks for tamox

Ultra make wont do you any good on weeks 1-4. Use only in last 4 weeks.

I agree. Taking the E-Control Rx on weeks 1-4 would be good though, it's the best OTC Armoatase Inhibitors (AI) out there because it has "Arimistane" Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) in it. If it was my cycle I would take at least 1 cap a day of E-Control Rx on weeks 1-4. With 90 caps per bottle there would still be enough to take 2 caps daily on the last 4 weeks.

Alright right guy I bought the PRODUCTS NEEDED:*
M-STEN Rx - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle*

FIRST 4 WEEKS:*
M-STEN Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily*

LAST 4 WEEKS:*
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily*

And osta rx I'm going to use it with pct as well last 4 weeks with Tamoxifen Citrate*20 mg 30 ml( how many drops a day)

I'm going to start next Monday, I'm going to take this week off

Get urself on glucosamine. Im on d9 and dry as a bone but loving every minute of m sten

What kind of results did u get on SDMZ 2.0? Why not run it again since u get the Msten plus DMZ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With your cycle, or you can run it solo, either way some sort of PCT and/or recovery would be needed

So take Ostra with msten and 4andro, advance cycle support and ultra male within the first 4 weeks

Any way u decide to tske m sten rx you are going to love the gains. Im @ d11 and up nearly 10 # and feel great.

Put it this way.before m sten I would put pin about half to 3/4 stack for 3 sets of 12.Im finding a few of these fitness machines not having enough weight anymore and had to switch to conventional free weights for some of my routine. No clue what my max would be I.e bench I'm not much of a record keeper. I can never squat or dead lift again due to lumbar fusion which is why I stick to a lot of machines. More body weight/more size. Strength thru roofI noticed a dramatic difference by using dermacrine topical test base along w 4 andro. I felt it immediately and I'm also using forma stanzol as an on cycle drying agent. Not that I really care about this but I'm noticing guys much much larger than me all of a sudden giving me fist pounds at the gym. Idk what thst means but these are dudes I never spoke to in my life. Maybe they are warming up for an approach to ask whst I'm on idk.M sten should be renamed fountain of youth muscle builder.Personally I dont trust 1 product to protect my liver so I bought tudca and also take himalaya livercare. No point in skimping on most important parts to protect your organs

Im only asking this because I dont know..Why stack osta w m sten? Is my osta a sarm? Why not save it to bridge into another cycle post pct?

Anybody know a good simple meal plan to bulk up clean while on this? I'm 171 right now and want to be 180 or more. Healthy food plan

Back