• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Superdrol or Phera Plex (Originals)

245@8%bf

Registered
Reaction score
guys, i have access to the original Superdrol and Phera Plex PH's.

I am curious, if you had access to both, and money wasn't an issue, which would you choose and why?

then, why not the other?

Designer's or AX's PP. Euphoria, strength, and quality mass - can be used whilst cutting as well. I would use it for the euphoria aspect alone. Much better feeling on PP compared to SD, and better gains in my own personal experience.

ok, it's from my china supplier....its listed as Desoxymethyltestosterone so it is raw powder

Yeah phera has some cool effects to it. Pound for pound I think I put on more "size" with SD..

I wont use either of those..simply bc it's more of a false gain. Certainly has it's place with certain users..but lets be quite honest..what percentage of gain are you going to keep on either of those??

Don't let me stop you from doing what you are going to do..but do know those are temporary gains..mostly water.

Back