• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

on day 5 of LGI Msten 10mg

245@8%bf

Registered
Reaction score
and no signs of shit yet.....and im taking 40mg a day

20mg at 9am and then 20mg at 3pm......

haven't gotten mad pumps, i am sweating balls when lifting.

also, today i feel very tired when i sit still...lethargy already?

is LGI's product legit?

bro, im new to PH's other than Superdrol way back in 2005.......so whats "day 5" mean, too early?

when i started sdmz on day 3 i showed physical changes in the mirror that fast, BUT the dmz gave me bp headaches so bad i couldn't get out of bed or do anything and stopped sdmz on day 5.......so i bought m-sten10 by LGI and eliminated the dmz...

now i fine, no bp headaches.

im asking to learn, pardon my ignorance towards PH's....

I deal with stuff like this all the time..

I fired a client I put on DMZ 3...He called me at Day 2 and was like," hey, just so you know..I haven't gained a pound any my strength hasn't budged at all..I don't think you know what you are talking about"..LOL.

And OP this comes off as you inciting trouble. First to go to another forum and mention another brand and try to get negatives is what it appears. LGI is a good brand. I'm not sure if you were looking to hear comparison's to IML's Msten or what??

Either way, I would not make a complaint on any product until you have time to fairly assess it. Is lethargy possible?? for sure. Pumps possible?? Sure.
Plus 40mgs is a shitload of product for someone new to PH's.

Nothing adds up my man in your post.

I took IML M sten about a year ago, at 20mg a day. It was one of the best runs ive ever had. Honestly for me personally I put it up by my M1T run back in 2011. I cant remember by day 5 how I felt but I do know the last 2 weeks were amazing!! Only side from it that I believe I experienced was low libido and I was even taking 4 andro with it. Run the full duration then come back to be honest. Im no pro but you gotta give them some time too.

I deal with stuff like this all the time..

I fired a client I put on DMZ 3...He called me at Day 2 and was like," hey, just so you know..I haven't gained a pound any my strength hasn't budged at all..I don't think you know what you are talking about"..LOL.

And OP this comes off as you inciting trouble. First to go to another forum and mention another brand and try to get negatives is what it appears. LGI is a good brand. I'm not sure if you were looking to hear comparison's to IML's Msten or what??

Either way, I would not make a complaint on any product until you have time to fairly assess it. Is lethargy possible?? for sure. Pumps possible?? Sure.
Plus 40mgs is a shitload of product for someone new to PH's.

Nothing adds up my man in your post.

OK, my bad for not telling you I am on 1g trene and 1g tested. I've used metribolone on and off for 2 yrs in my cycle history.

Met is methylated tren for those who don't know.

I've never felt lethargic from anything which I'd why I asked if I feel this now because the M-Sten. I'm taking 10 minutes to type this lol. Sooo slow, body feels like I took X. Like im melting if I lay super still.

My stats are 42 yo, 240lbs, 8-9% bf, cycling since 2003. Don't every compound in my time except cheque drops.

I'm a non-responder to dbol and abombs. Hence, trying SDMZ 2.0 and M-Sten.

SDMZ killed my blood pressure, I lasted to day 5 and had to quit the stuff. After reading bout dynethazine sides, I seen tons of peeps posting bp issues, but none bout M-Sten.

I then bought M-Sten10 by LGI and here I am now on day 5. NO SIDES except this xtc feeling. I'm not getting pumps as I did on day 3 of SDMZ which hurt so bad but looked so good.

I am sweating during workout s as bad as metribolone. As in, wiping with a towel between sets, sweat dripping off my nose and hair.

I attached my transformation starting in 2003 to present. (Divorce can make you better) lol

Attachments

• 2003_to_2011.jpg
    2003_to_2011.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 13
What do u need m sten for if ur on such a heavy cycle?Nice solo cup and transformation

If you are on 1g test a week lethargy shouldn't be an issue, IMO. Are you eating enough carbs?

LGI has always been g2g in the past for me and I look forward to my next cycle that I throw some of my stashed LGI SD-10 into.

You are correct about the divorce thing......I'm living proof as well!

Back