• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just ordered m sten an 4 andro

What all do I need for pct. I have the iron mags e control already but do I need the ultra male or a seem or what else??
At LEAST Ultra Male (1 cap daily for 30 days) and E-Control (3 caps daily; doses spread out am, midday, pm). Otherwise Tamoxifen (20mg) or Clomiphene (50mg), ideally followed or stacked with E-Control.

I'm on week 2 of 3 caps a day msten an I'm amazed,,never used it before at the dosage,it was always 15 to 20mg,an extra cap does wonders ,but I always will now with whatever stack

Going to start another cycle in November and I plan on stacking 1 andro and super dmz and maybe m sten to go with that but not entirely sure

I have gained 15-20 pounds
Awesome!!

Going to start another cycle in November and I plan on stacking 1 andro and super dmz and maybe m sten to go with that but not entirely sure
4-Andro or Epi-Andro would be better (lethargy wise) for stacking with SDMZ...and no need to stack M-Sten with SDMZ, it's plenty on it's own.

I'm doing 3 caps cyanostane,3 caps msten,an 4 epi andros a day....it's the greatest stack I've ever done...libido crazy an no lethargy what so ever

Back