• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

[Advice Needed] Puffy Nipples after Clomid

gainersneverdie

Registered
Reaction score
I completed my first cycle of Super DMZ 3.0 about two months ago. I followed it by a 4 week cycle of clomid. After I hopped off clomid I started a dose of e-control 2.0 a suicide AI. I skipped a couple of days of the AI when I went on vacation and I'm noticing my nipples looking puffy. There is no bump that can be felt or any sort of hard tissue at all. In normal temp they are puffy but if cold they are completely normal. With that being said I have a few questions...

What's causing this occurence?
Is this gyno?
How do I make it go away??

I appreciate any and all help I can get on this. Thanks guys!​

Could be pregyno, or gyno type symptoms hard to say.

Did you run econtrol or nolva while you were running Clomid?? This would be mistake one, if you did not.

You can run Econtrol again for longer, or even if you have access to nolva..say 20-40mgs ED for 2 weeks or so and see what happens.

My first guess is that your levels are not back to normal either, do you have labs??

I'd address it as a potential hormonal imbalance with pregyno symptoms. You can re-do PCT if need be..running Clomid for longer is not a bad thing since it is not suppressive, but you need to run a dosage of Nolva or something similar to tighten up the existing issues. This will get rid of fat deposit, if that is what it is too.

It could be prolactin related, but you wont really know this unless you start lactating or get labs..

Its tough to say 100%. Getting labs would be ideal..if you can't I'd certainly redo PCT and make sure you are on Nolva to eliminate the existing issue. Some people overlap Nolva and Arim or other compounds which is fine.

Nolva will go after estrogen in existing cells in breast tissue, while ARIM or something comparable will block out the formation of new Estrogen.

There are a million ways to do this....so don't be surprised if you hear alot of different versions.

What I am telling you is 1 version and it will work. Labs could make this easier to make an optimal protocol though.

Wes has good advise above. Personally anytime I have nipple issues I take Nolva @20mg ed until symptoms are gone. My issues are never prolactin induced though. No matter what the cause may be, dont touch your nipples because this will stimulate growth if it is a gyno issue.

Could be pregyno, or gyno type symptoms hard to say.

Did you run econtrol or nolva while you were running Clomid?? This would be mistake one, if you did not.

You can run Econtrol again for longer, or even if you have access to nolva..say 20-40mgs ED for 2 weeks or so and see what happens.

My first guess is that your levels are not back to normal either, do you have labs??

I'd address it as a potential hormonal imbalance with pregyno symptoms. You can re-do PCT if need be..running Clomid for longer is not a bad thing since it is not suppressive, but you need to run a dosage of Nolva or something similar to tighten up the existing issues. This will get rid of fat deposit, if that is what it is too.

It could be prolactin related, but you wont really know this unless you start lactating or get labs..

Its tough to say 100%. Getting labs would be ideal..if you can't I'd certainly redo PCT and make sure you are on Nolva to eliminate the existing issue. Some people overlap Nolva and Arim or other compounds which is fine.

Nolva will go after estrogen in existing cells in breast tissue, while ARIM or something comparable will block out the formation of new Estrogen.

There are a million ways to do this....so don't be surprised if you hear alot of different versions.

What I am telling you is 1 version and it will work. Labs could make this easier to make an optimal protocol though.

I have one bottle of clomid left but no nolva unfortunately. I will ask around to see if I can get my hands on some ASAP. Hopefully Friday.

When you say start pct over, do you mean restart the whole 4 week process? I feel like my hormones are still fluctuating due to increased blemishes on my face that I usually don't get, but my sex drive has came back 5x what it was before I took the PH and I haven't lost much size if any.

When I get the nolva should I run both clomid/nolva for 4 weeks? followed by the AI or will the AI not even be necessary? I appreciate your time.

Back