• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nolva and caber

Sodeepop

Registered
Reaction score
I ran 4 caps epitren and 4 caps epi andro for 6 weeks. I absolutely loved it except these slightly puffy nips. I finished pct but I can run a bit longer. I think it might be prolactin based I'm not sure. Can I run both caber and nolva? Or is that a no no. My girlfriend punched my nip and it didn't shoot out but a yellowish clear liquid came out a little bit. Not even enough to drop down but what do you guys think?

Yes Nolva at 20-40mgs ED x 2-3 weeks and Caber .5mgs e3d the entire time should clear that up 100% effectively IMO :)

Definitely increased prolactin is the main issue..run them both to get rid of any pregyno, gyno, fat accumulations.

Might wanna watch out for this the next cycle and run something like Arim and even caber the entire time if need be :)

Awesome!!!! Thanks for the help boss! :). I'll probably get another batch of caber and start running it a couple weeks in next cycle. It didn't start up until over 3/4 the way into this one almost into pct. Sad for me because I REALLY enjoyed this run. Can't wait to start again. I really enjoy putting on the lean muscle even though it doesn't gain in size that much the hardness and definition it's amazing especially on a pump.

Yep, its very common with tren and even oral tren to have such issues..

Epistane also, you will hear that it does not cause pregyno..etc...and in theory it works as an anti estrogen, etc..it doesn't convert..

I've heard it all..I've used this compound with dozens of my guys at 45-60mgs ED and I've seen several of them get pregyno from epistane only runs..I will stand by the fact it is 100% possible to get pregyno from EPI.

So if you are going to use EPI and TREN compounds, if you are prone, simply have it on hand..You have Caber, Bromo, Prami and even OTC products that actually do work. Simple solution :)

When trenabol came out..I beta tested it...said prolactin increases were possible..99% of the community disputed this for months on the forums with me. 1.5 years later many companies now reveal to have an anti-p on hand with tren PH's. Go figure ;)

Yep, its very common with tren and even oral tren to have such issues..

Epistane also, you will hear that it does not cause pregyno..etc...and in theory it works as an anti estrogen, etc..it doesn't convert..

I've heard it all..I've used this compound with dozens of my guys at 45-60mgs ED and I've seen several of them get pregyno from epistane only runs..I will stand by the fact it is 100% possible to get pregyno from EPI.

So if you are going to use EPI and TREN compounds, if you are prone, simply have it on hand..You have Caber, Bromo, Prami and even OTC products that actually do work. Simple solution :)

When trenabol came out..I beta tested it...said prolactin increases were possible..99% of the community disputed this for months on the forums with me. 1.5 years later many companies now reveal to have an anti-p on hand with tren PH's. Go figure ;)

To be honest I started putting my eggs in the progesterone basket. I figured after pct finished and nolva did nothing really to it that caber was going to do the trick. Especially since I had my glands removed so estrogen based gyno isn't a huge possibility. I just wanted to run the nolva again with the caber in conjunction just in case.

Back