• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Time User (Msten/Halo Extreme) Need Help

Robamanutz

Registered
Reaction score
First time user of pro hormones, been lifting for about 5 years now, want to take my game up to the next level, and was wondering what you guys think about:
FIRST 4 WEEKS OF CYCLE:
M-STEN Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
LAST 4 WEEKS OF CYCLE:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily

All products are IronMagLabs

-Thanks, Robmanutz

I will give you 1 opinion, mind you I am not the end all and be all of answers..but here's what I think:

It's a very basic and simple run, and it's a good first run..and since its your first time, you should respond well..strength gains and size gains.

Its safe..It's effective..Make sure you increase calories, and stay on increased calories afterward.

PH's and AAS dont grow muscles on their own..food grows muscles ;)

And since you are a newbie you will likely bounce back easier to HPTA "IMO".

Only thing I might do is to do a slightly stronger PCT if you can afford

2ultra male and 2 econtrol ED..

Are you going to do labs after??

^^ bump for other answers ^^

Thanks for the insight. Sorry, stupid question but do you mean 2 ultramale RX bottles and 2 E-Control Rx bottles ?
And what do you mean do labs after ?

Also if this is a very basic first run, can i replace the halo extreme with something better ?

Thanks.

Thanks for the insight. Sorry, stupid question but do you mean 2 ultramale RX bottles and 2 E-Control Rx bottles ?
And what do you mean do labs after ?

Also if this is a very basic first run, can i replace the halo extreme with something better ?

Thanks.

2 capsules per day of each is what I meant..

I would not replace the Halo extreme. Your first run, you want to gradually test the waters IMO. That is a very productive and safe run..it is only "mild" if you compared it to other "PH" blends..

Labs means, do bloodwork. Have your doctor draw your blood and see where your hormone panels reside when you are done, so you can make adjustments if necessary.

In terms of comparing msten and halo run, to ordinary, everyday OTC supplements..msten and halo blows anything like that out of the water.

Id like to see you do a journal here, since you are new..any chances of that happening?? It tends to keep more guys motivated, the ability to answer any pending questions you might have during your run..and also gives feedback on various cycles to other people who may want to consider running what you have.

^^bump for other answers^^

Sorry change of plans, my two supplement buddy and i sat down last night and told me to stack msten/trenavar and ditch the msten/halo extreme. Heres my first 4 week cycle.
FIRST 4 WEEKS OF CYCLE:
M-STEN Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Trenavar - 3 to 6 caps daily 10 mg from PHFSupplements
LAST 4 WEEKS OF CYCLE:
Depending on how my body reacts to my 1st cycle Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg per ml, Exemestane 25mg per ml, and anymore suggestions? I was trying to listen but he was rambling about so many products, we agreed to just see how my body reacts during the 2nd week of my first 4 week cycle.

I am 5'5 158 lbs about 15% body fat. I will do a journal if it will help.

I think that might be a little too much for a first cycle. I like the idea of starting one compound at a time to see how you really react to it, then stack it next time around. Either run 3 caps a day of the halo for six weeks or 2 caps a day of the msten for four. Just my thoughts.

Back