• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Super-DMZ cycle/log

Eli1221

Registered
Reaction score
First 4 weeks:
Super-DMZ rx (2caps ED) am-pm
M-stane (1cap starting day 12) pm
ultra male rx (1cap ED) am
anabolic-matrix rx (2caps ED) (not sure on when, possibly mid-day?)
Organ shield (2caps ED) am
advanced cycle support (2 caps ED) before bed
PES erase (1cap ED) pre-workout

Last 4 weeks:
Tamoxifen citrate: 40/30/20/20/10/10 (which should empty a new 20mg/ml bottle (60ml's)
ultra male rx (1cap ED) am
anabolic matrix rx (2caps ED) am
advanced cycle support (2caps ED) before bed
PES erase (1cap ED) first week
e-control 3caps ED) last 3 weeks

Weeks 6-8
6-bromo @ approx 25mg ED until out

Starting weight:168 (+14.6lbs) in 4 weeks.
Day 7: 172
Day 14:178
Day 21:181
Day 30:182.6

So there you have it 14.6lbs in 4 weeks, pretty excited to run this again soon. I could have gained so much more but 180 was my target weight and I look great at it so I kept calories static once that goal was met. Regardless of that I still added a few more pounds! not to mention the strength gains have been nothing short of phenomenal. My shoulder muscles were severely weakened by a level 3 AC separation, the pain has improved 90% during weight training and my lifes have gone up about 30-40%. had to skip a few days at the gym. I'll be updating to report on gain loss/side effects. Obviously I won't be missing days on pct as this will ensure loss of muscle mass. Finishing goal is to keep 178lbs.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the end of your cycle so we can see how good your outcome is cause ...it looks like DMZ is doing its thing with u...keep up the good work bro...

Game on Eli so lets rock man.

Top Notch, in for the ride

Looks great bro!! Keep up the great work!

Day 21: 181lbs (+13lbs)
keeping cals the same, not looking to gain any weight just maintain the pounds now.
loving the way i look, very beefy. no sides besides the shrinking nuts, started 10mg of nolva ed at night to avoid any estrogenic sides (regardless of the fact there is no aromatase, test is still being bound and freeing what little estrogen there is to do its work) as i suspect i'm prone to breast tissue development. still got over a week to go, I'm taking the opportunity to have my body adapt to the explosive muscle and strength gains so loss will not be as profound. I realize some mass will be lost due to intramuscular water/glycogen retention. bottom line is if you're listening your body and willing to put your liver through some stress stacking low dose sd (m-stane) with super-dmz is just all you could ask for as far as gains the shit is the real deal.

Day 21: 181lbs (+13lbs)
keeping cals the same, not looking to gain any weight just maintain the pounds now.
loving the way i look, very beefy. no sides besides the shrinking nuts, started 10mg of nolva ed at night to avoid any estrogenic sides (regardless of the fact there is no aromatase, test is still being bound and freeing what little estrogen there is to do its work) as i suspect i'm prone to breast tissue development. still got over a week to go, I'm taking the opportunity to have my body adapt to the explosive muscle and strength gains so loss will not be as profound. I realize some mass will be lost due to intramuscular water/glycogen retention. bottom line is if you're listening your body and willing to put your liver through some stress stacking low dose sd (m-stane) with super-dmz is just all you could ask for as far as gains the shit is the real deal.

13lbs aint no shit, appriciate the feedback.

How is every thing going?

So far 4 days into PCT, taking nolva 40mg ED dosing bidaily. so far no loss in mass, hitting the gym later i'll report strength/endurance decreases as they come.

Great Eli. Something to consider throwing into your mix is osta Rx during your pct amd bridge to next cycle. I haven't lost any gains, drop some bf and strength has gone up. Just something to think about.

That's a great idea to throw in Osta.

So far 4 days into PCT, taking nolva 40mg ED dosing bidaily. so f loss in mass, hitting the gym later i'll report strength/endurance decreases as they come.
might want to look into some clomid next time around....nolvadex effects igf levels too some extent...even more so at 40mg...clomid and a ai are a very good combo...

Thanks for keeping up with my thread and the great advice! I'll definitely be adding osta rx (i'd love to run a bridge after nolva but money's tight) and to my next cycle, as well as throwing in clomid on pct next time. Would have added the osta rx and clomid if I had extra $$$. Stoked about the release of the new super-dmz too! still weighing in at 181.6, i actually had one of my better workouts yesterday. Didn't have to go down in weight at all, but that may have something to do with the insane aggression i went to the gym with, looked like a axe murderer and shit. haha

Thanks for keeping up with my thread and the great advice! I'll definitely be adding osta rx (i'd love to run a bridge after nolva but money's tight) and to my next cycle, as well as throwing in clomid on pct next time. Would have added the osta rx and clomid if I had extra $$$. Stoked about the release of the new super-dmz too! still weighing in at 181.6, i actually had one of my better workouts yesterday. Didn't have to go down in weight at all, but that may have something to do with the insane aggression i went to the gym with, looked like a axe murderer and shit. haha

Very cool, keep us posted on your next run also & be sure to continue to ask questions.

Hey i was wondering is this Super-DMZ on the new formula or the old one?

Hey ellusion, this is the new version of super-dmz. the one without superdrol, but i picked up 2 bottles of mstane and half way thru my cycle i added 10mg of sd.

ah how are the gains so far with super-dmz alone? Should i stack m-stane with it? Also did you end up taking two caps of m-stane a day?

Last edited:
Super-DMZ was great alone, I put on mass real quick on it. Superdrol complements dymethazine since superdrol is mostly anabolic and dymethazine leans way more to androgenic. I did go 2 caps of mstane for a few days near the end but had to jump back down to 1 due to some pain in the chest area. immediately hoped on nolva at 10mg to counteract any estrogenic effects while on with about 12 days left in my cycle. To summarize it depends on your experiences with these substances in the past, I had ran a couple cycles of epi and was like I want to take it to the next level. I had a severe shoulder injury that was causing me immense pain due to immobilization of the scapula, clavical and surrounding structures. I now have NO pain unless I''m pushing more weight then I ever did in my life. There are risks and rewards. I'd personally wait for the new DMZ that should come out soon and just take that 2 caps ED it'll have 10mg stenbolone (kinda like a M1T + superdrol hybrid) and 10mg dymethazine. In the mean time I'd pick up a couple bottles of any SD clones you can get your hands on if you EVER want to run them chances are when they are gone they're gone for good as they will be or are scheduled and people are clearing stock. Hope this helps, let me know what you end up deciding on.

yeah this is my first cycle, and i've already ordered Super-dmz the new formula and i've got a couple PCTs im going to post my log once i got everything here and start it up within a week or so. ill just stick to the dmz alone since its my first cycle and im only 20 lol it should be good, im excited!

Sounds good man just respect the DMZ, it's really strong stuff. Load your cycle support 2 weeks prior to starting and stay very hydrated.

yeah this is my first cycle, and i've already ordered Super-dmz the new formula and i've got a couple PCTs im going to post my log once i got everything here and start it up within a week or so. ill just stick to the dmz alone since its my first cycle and im only 20 lol it should be good, im excited!

Your riding that fine line of being a tad young, be very cautious.

Back