• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

(Noob) Need advice

RoidRage

Registered
Reaction score
I plan to use some supplements, however I have absolutely no idea what all these products like EPI-Tren, Super DMZ are. I understand what cycles are, what I want someone to do is lay out a really good cycle is that consist of only things you can buy on this site store. Thank you.

Also what supplements help keep the muscle mass you have gained during your cycles.

Its best to start with the basics. Please visit tunedsports.com to get your feet wet with understanding these compounds. Look for epistane, trenbolone, methylstenbolone, dmz, alpha1, and the section on pct.

On this site we sell stacks that are designed to be complete cycles. They have the products you need for cycling and then for pct.

The compounds start at beginner ones like the andro mass stack and move through more moderate compounds like halo extreme and epi tren right to the heavy hitters like superdmz3.0.

Please read up a bit and come back and ask any other questions you may have.

Tuned sports is an excellent tool to find out about prohormones. Very safe and detailed guide. Good call chez

Sounds hot

Back