• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Compound to use for lean bulk?

PowerBull

Registered
Reaction score
I would be interested to run 6 to 8 week solo cycle of 4 andro rx. I was planning lean bulk diet with training 3 days on 1 day off 3 days on 1 day off and changig rep schemes. My goals are to build lean mass, not expecting any huge results from this kind of cycle but just asking if any one of you would have some sort of experiences about cycling 4 andro rx also any kind of recommendations would be helpful. I choose 4 andro rx because it seems one of the less harmful compound out there.

4 Andro is a great compound, theres no doubt about it. It is non menthylated, so organ stress is not a factor. It is true you wont get huge results from cycling 4Andro solo, but it will definatley help you achieve some nice lean gains, provided your training and diet are on point.

After you try it out you will want to stack 4andro with some of our milder compounds like Halo or EpiTren. You will find it to be a perfect compliment to ANY other compound. This is where 4Andro's strength is.

Just curious, how much 4-andro do you take? I heard 4 caps a day was the sweet spot. That's what I've always dosed it at. Is it more effective higher than that?

I personally take 4 caps daily when taking any of the Andros, but I know guys that use plenty more.

Just curious which is more potent 1 ANDRO-RX or 4 ANDRO-RX and what are the main differense between these two compounds?

The level of potency is close to the same with 1Andro being much drier. 4Andro is much better with regards to libido boosting.
Yeah, and there's a better chance of lethargy with 1-Andro, which is why we usually stack 4-Andro or Epi-Andro with methyls. But 1-Andro is awesome to stack with Osta or the other Andros.

Back