• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How good is steroids for women in bodybuilding

jessicamar

Registered
Reaction score
Is is good for womens to have steroids for muscles gain or womens should avoid it. Is there any serious side effect of such steroids on body and health.

Females may take mild steroids but you must be careful not to exceed certain doses or you will have negative side effects.

Well in my opinion steroids is good for women in bodybuilding. Its a workout that provides lot of strength to the body and also provides so many health benefits.
[h=2][/h]

I'm a female and I've taken steroids. I personally don't think it,s a big issue, but it's a risk I'm talking. I haven't developed any male look or voice. I keep my doses quiet small and only play around with a few compounds. I'm lucky the first thing that changes when I go overboard is my voice, so I just back off and it's back to normal after a week, I don't push it.
Anavar which is known to be a girly drug makes me sound like a man after 4 days on 10mg, so I avoid it now, but when I did use it I just cycled in with stanozol 2 days on off.
The absolute bomb for me has been low dose test prop and Hgh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back