• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Rambo's IronMagLabs SDMZ3.0 Log

Rambostallone

Registered
Reaction score
The kind gentlemen at IML sent me a bottle of of SuperDMZ 3.0 to test out. I want to thank IML and specifically spinyvegeta for this opportunity. I have been wanting to try this product for a while now. I received the package today, if all goes well I will start administration this Monday. Still contemplating if I should start with only 1 pill ed for week 1 or go into 2 pills from the get go. I would be taking them 1 in the am and the next 8 to 10hrs later.

Hoping for an awesome run. I'll post stats and starting pics on Monday when I start.

Td pic!
uta7y6et.jpg

In to win

Yes sir! Time to add some lean mass and strength. Since I only weigh around 185lbs currently, would 1 am pill be enough? I could run it 8 weeks at 1 pill.

Up to you bud

Never ran something like this before, just trying to get some opinions before I decide. I'll start with one and adjust from there after a week.

I think starting with one cap daily makes good sense. You can always add more later brother.

Have fun!

Thanks for subbing in guys. I'm looking forward to a good run.

Will be starting this tomorrow morning. Goal is a recomp but would be happy with bf% remaining the same but gaining some lbm. I want to gain 10-15lbs of clean mass.

Training split:
Chest
Back
Legs
Shoulders
Arms
Repeat
Rest day every 10 to 14 days, sometimes once a month. The gym is my go to place to clear my mind.

Training split is not set in stone, sometimes I switch days and may combine muscle groups. I go by feel.

Training style is high reps, heavy weight. I do lighter weights for tons of reps, heavier weight till failure or close to it and then dropset. I don't really keep track of quantity of sets or reps, I keep going till I get the pump I want and I'm wore out. It's all by feel.

Diet will be 2000-2500cals, 40% protein, 30% carbs, and 30% fats. Will keep it mostly clean, with a cheat meal here and there.

Just downed a gyro plate that probably can feed a small family from a local place around here...looking nice and bloated right now. Will weigh in the morning.

Weight is 182.8lbs this morning. Idk why my scale gives different values in the morning, its said 182 at first then 184 before I got it to stick at 182.8 twice....

Took 1 capsule.

Rambo, your cals seem a bit low to be gaining lean mass; have you calculated your maintenance cals?

Lol, almost killed the scale this morning... flip flopping numbers in me!
Rambo, your cals seem a bit low to be gaining lean mass; have you calculated your maintenance cals?
My maintenance cals is around 1800cals when not doing cardio. I easily gain weight and I get fat on high carbs. Had to go as low as 1300 cals during my crusade to lose bf. I can grow on 2000cals, so upping closer to 2500cals I should be able to grow easily during this cycle of sdmz.

I just came out of fasting and only taking in 1500cals and I managed to shed a few lbs and remain strong and build a little muscle. I was 178lbs then, past couple weeks already gained by upping to 2000 cals.

Before fasting about two months ago.
jy9a7uby.jpg

During fast.
je9u5e6a.jpg

End of fast.
ute7ysem.jpg

e3uramam.jpg

Reporting late, had a late workout last night.

Trained chest.

Incline barbell bench
Incline db bench (different angle)
Decline smith machine bench
Cable crossovers high setting
Hammer strength incline press
Pec flies machine
Db flat bench flies
Hammer strength decline press

I literally couldn't feel my chest at the end, great pump...or as mike rashid would say STUPID PUMP!

Idk if it was the sdmz but I thought I looked "extra" vascular last night and this morning upon waking.

Macros
2100cals
Fats 55g
Carbs 185g
Protein 220g

Weighed in at 181lbs this am.

Today's workout

Back

Lots of rows and pull downs. Felt real strong, did deadlifts and decided to try my 1RM that I usually can not get and was able to get it up for a rep and a half then dropped it and felt real dizzy.

Recovered quickly and hit some bent over rows for weights I've never attempted before or been able to do before. My back is still feeling pumped!

Calories up to 2200. Going to keep increasing to 2500. I fasted today till noon. I usually don't eat breakfast or eat something small, I'm thinking if I need to raise my cals I need to start having a breakfast...

Today's workout

Back

Lots of rows and pull downs. Felt real strong, did deadlifts and decided to try my 1RM that I usually can not get and was able to get it up for a rep and a half then dropped it and felt real dizzy.

Recovered quickly and hit some bent over rows for weights I've never attempted before or been able to do before. My back is still feeling pumped!

Calories up to 2200. Going to keep increasing to 2500. I fasted today till noon. I usually don't eat breakfast or eat something small, I'm thinking if I need to raise my cals I need to start having a breakfast...
Now you're talkin'!

Lol I'm Rambo I can live in the jungle off snakes....

On a serious note does this stuff increase hunger, it seems like late night and morning I'm experiencing some hunger?
Yeah, I get hungrier on any anabolic.

I wanted to subscribe to this. Orals (except for high does Var, like over 100mg/day) always spike my appetite. I'd say just go with the flow and eat.

Legs today

Squats
Straight leg deadlifts
Barbell calf raises
Dumbell front lunges
HS standing leg curls
Smith machine calf raises
Dumbell sumo squats
Leg curls
Leg extensions
Calf machine

High volume, high intensity and I hate legs but once I started it was beast mode. Felt good and strong, was sweating like an animal. I've been hungry all day even after eating. Time to start adding in the extra food slowly till I get myself up to 2500cals.

182.2lbs this morning. Just had a shake and bar, still hungry....

I grow like a weed, I've been working on losing weight soo long that I may have gotten used to the lower cals. I wqs at around 1800-2000cals when I was maintaining after my last big cut. I'm constantly working on a recomp so even though my weight is not moving I usually am losing fat and gaining some muscle.

I don't want to raise cals too fast or too high because I gain fat real easy. I'll work at 2500cals for the next week and adjust from there.

I grow like a weed, I've been working on losing weight soo long that I may have gotten used to the lower cals. I wqs at around 1800-2000cals when I was maintaining after my last big cut. I'm constantly working on a recomp so even though my weight is not moving I usually am losing fat and gaining some muscle.

I don't want to raise cals too fast or too high because I gain fat real easy. I'll work at 2500cals for the next week and adjust from there.

Sounds good. Whats your volume usually look like for workouts?

Most workouts are 4 or 5 sets but I do pyramids up to 7 or 8 sets, reps range from 4-22. Usually first set is high reps, last set is low reps heavy weight and then drop set into a lighter weight for more reps.

My leg workout above was done in an hour, 10 exercises around 40 sets just to give you an idea. Smaller muscle groups I do less obviously.

I don't care for numbers much. That's why its hard for me to list out my training session in the log. I literally spend 15mins just thinking about what workouts I did, no way for me to remember sets and weights for 80% of exercises unless I start writing stuff down which would bother me slowing down my intensity.

I'm not trying to toot my own horn but if I train with someone they are never able to hang and guys at my gym watch me as I workout. Recently the intensity is so high I guess its entertainment lol

I always trained with high intensity but when I was hardcore dieting earlier this year the intensity just wasn't the same I was burnt out. Recently upping my cals and carbs I went to a whole new level that I was never on before.

I'm hoping to take it even farther, this cycle is just a kick start for what's coming next...

/End of novel.

Back