• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4-Andro question

fizzil

Registered
Reaction score
I'm curious about Suggested use. On the bottle it says take (1) capsule twice a day with food. This is an older bottle I've had for some time that's not yet expired. On here directions state: take two (2) to four (4) capsules in divided doses per day, with food. Want to make sure I understand the second instructions clearly. Is it stating to take a total of 4 to 8 capsules a day in divided doses, or just a total of just 2 to 4 capsules a day? Just in case. It also states 4-Andro Rx™ has a mild conversion to estrogen, which can be balanced with a non-aromatizing compound like 1-AD. If I don't have 1-AD, should I take E-control with it on cycle, and after cycle?

Fizzil

2-4 caps per day (I take 4).

I haven't seen any estrogen related sides from 4-Andro, but you can stack E-Control along with it if you're concerned.

And you WILL need a PCT after 4-Andro...it is a PH (1 cap daily of Ultra Male, and 3 caps daily of E-Control for 30 days will suffice).

Back