• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs Super DMZ 3.0Rx Log & Review

gracian

Registered
Reaction score
Big thanks are due to Chez & Spiny over at IML for hooking it up with some SDMZ3.0! They know already that I loved it the first time I ran it and as we speak I've been running it for almost 3 weeks.

Strength, endurance, aggression and overall alpha feeling are in full effect, delivering every bit of punch that my first run produced. Another thing that I've noticed is that eating is not negatively effected by this compound. This is pretty interesting considering how potent this stuff is.

Three weeks into my second run of this product and it's my confirmed, hands down favorite.

I might extend this out to a total of 6 weeks, but we'll see how it goes. Today began my real blast (been cruising for a while then bumped my test to 750 for about 6-8 weeks now),I'm adding in 600mg EQ & 400mg tren ace as well.

The ace should be kicking in by the time I hit 4 weeks or at least getting close, but extending my sdmz run will allow it to really get going and counterbalance the loss of strength.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I weigh. I try to stay away from scales and just go by how I look. Right now I'm probably somewhere around 210-215, maybe a little more idk.

Took this after today's chest session.

2-16.jpg

been hitting the heavy dumbbells but took it easy today and used mostly machines. Volume was good though and I feel it was a very productive workout.

Reactions: PZT
In gracie

In gracie

good to have you on board, brother.

I'm taking today off, but will be back at it tomorrow. I'd like to make it a leg day, but the new job has me cautious right now. Years ago I sustained 2 stress fractures in my left foot from marching. Now I'm on my feet and walking on concrete all day and my right foot felt a little iffy the night before last & yesterday as well ...sort of how my left felt when I fractured it. I know that it isn't hurt, but it will be if I'm not careful right now.

good to have you on board, brother.

I'm taking today off, but will be back at it tomorrow. I'd like to make it a leg day, but the new job has me cautious right now. Years ago I sustained 2 stress fractures in my left foot from marching. Now I'm on my feet and walking on concrete all day and my right foot felt a little iffy the night before last & yesterday as well ...sort of how my left felt when I fractured it. I know that it isn't hurt, but it will be if I'm not careful right now.
If you haven't already, get some Dr.Scholl's insoles; they have insoles for every condition.

so while I'm on my way home from the gym today a cop behind me has his lights on for us to get out of the way. Both myself and the truck in front of me pull to the side, the cop passes and I proceed to merge back onto the highway. I do it slowly, flashing my lights at the truck in front of me to go ahead and get back on the road. He's not merging, so I motion with my hand that it was ok for him to merge. He obviously took it the wrong way, because he pulled back off onto the side of the road and started rolling his window down but I just kept going. We were a couple hundred meters from a convenience store and he pulled in behind me, then along side of me as I was parking on the corner. He slowed down as he was approaching my window, obviously getting ready to give me a cussing or try to start shit ...if you could have seen the way the expression on his face changed when he looked inside my truck. lol He did this meek little half wave and then hauled ass with me getting out of my truck pointing and laughing my balls off at him.

Anyway, I ended up being busy as shit today and didn't have time to eat before hitting the gym. I was expecting to be weak but strength & endurance were still really good. I felt strong and in complete control over the weight. Here are a few pics from today ...gotta start really focusing hard on my back when this little recovery phase is over.

8-5back.jpg

gheycianbrah always gettin in some shit

Glad to see your log here brother!

KILL it!

Btw, looking f'ing THICK!

Thanks brother, just tryin to get on your level!

Looking beastly!!! In in in

that bottle you sent is working it's magic!

gheycianbrah always gettin in some shit

bro you would have laughed your fucking ass off if you were with me yesterday, shit was hilarious

off day from the gym combined with a shitty ass slow day at work, but I guess every day can't be awesome (yet).

Been working my ass off, but still tearing it up in the gym.

Actually did dips with chains for the first time the other day at a coworker's fancy gym, shit almost landed me on my face, but I still managed to rep 5? chains without difficulty.

Today the front delts were still sore, but I managed to rep 2 plates + 1 quarter per side in the smith for my working sets of btn's (no power rack at my new gym).Also threw in some occlusion work on the guns.

august10th.jpg

wow the new job has me working my ass off!

I shifted gears here lately and have been going to the gym every other day and even skipping a day here and there to really allow myself to recover. with that being said I do feel much recovered and ready to kick things back into high gear. The tren is absolutely starting to kick in ...love that shit.

with that being said I'm burning more cals than ever and I've been forced to add a weight gainer into my diet (out of convenience), because the fat has melted back off putting me back around 203-210.

aug14.jpg

...in other news, check out the new whip

2012 Camry SE (almost 29k miles on it) with the V6, leather & suede, premium JBL audio sound system, nav, heated power driver & passenger seats, alarm system, 18" alloys. It's got the V6 engine (270hp) with front & rear underbody spoilers to give it a lower drag coefficient and let me tell you ...this motherfucker screams right out the box. lol

I had no idea a Camry could do what this thing does, but let me tell ya ...go drive one.

1-36.jpg

4-9.jpg

3-18.jpg

2-17.jpg

Should be interesting to see what it will do if I throw a little money at it in a few months.

Last edited:
My goal is to be you at the end of my sdmz run...holy shit your jacked brother!! Big

^^ thanks homie! you're carrying a lot of thick muscle as well, just keep at it ...consistency is key!

Bad tendon strains & my own ignorance still has my left triceps out of balance, but progress is definitely being made!

1-37.png

august21back.jpg

6-7.png

here's a vid from another fasted workout the other day, still rowing 4 plates per side

Consistency is key, keeping busting ass on the training and diet and its all possible!

^^ damn straight!

wish I could update more but I'm always strapped for time nowadays. still killing it in the gym, and though my run with the sdmz has now come to an end, the other compounds are working perfectly to cover the gap.

Yesterday was an occlusion leg day, focusing on hack squats, lying leg curls & leg extensions (with some trap work thrown in as well). Rest times were kept extremely short, first set of 30 reps then 30 seconds rest before banging out 4 more sets of 15 using the same weight with 30 seconds rest between each set.

Needless to say I got a great pump!

legs8-24.jpeg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gracian again.

It's been a while since I've just done arms by themselves, so tonight I decided to give them a little extra attention and crank out some heavy work. Strength is just getting retarded now ...9 reps with a 150 on overhead extensions, and this was after killing 15 reps with a 130 on the previous set. The next set I still hit 7 before my boy forced me to crank out another 3 more with that heavy mf'er. Tri's are definitely gonna be sore tomorrow!

a friend asked me to be in his hiphop video, so I figure why not shift gears and look freaky ...aaand seeing how my other goodies are now all kicking into high gear, that shouldn't be a problem. I'm not yet as hard & vascular as when running sdmz3.0, but I've still got another 4 weeks for it to elicit the craziness I know is coming.

Today I hit legs, been doing lots of 20 rep sets lately. Started with 135 for 20, then did 12 with 225 before moving on to a long rest pause set with 3 plates (prob hit 20-25 reps). After this I took 10 deep breaths and pounded out a widow maker with 2 plates. Then chased the pump with some mtut leg presses (always brutal). By this point my legs were really pumped and my cns was screaming. Still putting in work nearly every day on the calves too, today was presses & standing raises

9-3-1.png

^^^Those tear drops are poppin'...keep it up!

^^^Those tear drops are poppin'...keep it up!

thanks and will do!

Slow day at work today, but they let me off early and I ended up having a fantastic chest & arms session. Moved some decent weight while still placing the tension exactly where I wanted it and intensely focusing on every contraction. Combine this with very little rest between sets and it made for a killer pump ...definitely expecting some doms on this one.

Workout went as follows...

The following three exercises were performed as tri-sets.

Barbell Incline Bench Press
135 x 15-20
185 x 15-20
225 x 8-12
225 x 6

Flat Barbell Bench Press
135 x 15-20
185 x 15-20
225 x 8-12
225 x 5

Decline Barbell Bench Press
135 x 15-20
185 x 15-20
225 x 6-10
225 x 4

Alternating Dumbbell Curl
20 x 20
40 x 20
50 ~ failure+rest pause
-drop set-
40 ~ failure+rest pause
-drop set-
20 ~ failure

V-Bar Triceps Pushdown
250 ~ failure
250 ~ failure
250 ~ failure+rest pause
-drop set-
150 ~ failure+rest pause
-drop set-
90 ~ failure

-no rest-

Triceps Rope Pushdown (superset with crucifix curls)
60 ~ failure+rest pause x 2

Crucifix Curl
50 ~ failure x 2

Cable Crossover
3 sets to failure

I'm actually quite a bit more vascular than these shots reveal right now, and muscle hardness & fullness is really starting to ratchet up a lot now. I felt absolutely freakin monstrous this evening in the gym.

39-4.jpg

19-4-1.jpg

29-4.jpg

Now it's time to go out for a few. I never go out anymore, but since it's my birthday I figure I might as well go blow off some steam with this really cool chick I've been meaning to make time for for like a month and a half now. lol

Hope you enjoyed the b-day...and the chick..:D

Back