• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Corrections101 Back In It - With IronMagLabs Super DMZ 3.0

corrections101

Registered
Reaction score
First off...Thanks to Spiny for picking me to log this! Much Appreciated.
I've been in the game for a while and have done everything from ph to aas/oil. Well, I've been off everything for the past 6 months or so and the past month I haven't done much of anything since I've been off on leave.
So...today was the first day of my cycle/log. I'll have before pics tomorrow when my wife is home as well as posting workout routine and nutrition. Sorry, but I got breaching plans to do for work and some hw afterwards.
Again - thanks to IML and Spiny for the opportunity for this log. I can't wait to get this rolling.

TD Pic!

Attachments

• sdmz.jpg
    sdmz.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7
In. Get your swole on!

Ok so been a few days. I didn't get on yesterday due to getting shot in the face with a pepperball gun during training at my facility. Was all swole up...had to get checked from the doc and was told nothing for 2 days to help with the swelling - I'll post pics cuz spiny seen it lastnight. :|
Anyway...I can tell you that SDMZ 3 ain't no joke. Only been on 3 days and my bp yesterday morning - before it all happened - was skyrocket! 150/90 hp 112. Holy Piss! Normally I don't take a lot of the additional supps to see how quick it's kicking in and I felt it after day 2...that's great shit!
Since I'm at work and on an easy post I figure I'd update this a lil bit.

My workout routine isn't set in stone. I just listen to the feel of my body and what I see and I hit that area. I'll post some pics tonight - but my chest definately lacks. Back and arms are my big point.

My meal plan is pretty much eat anything in sight with lots of protein but keep it low on bread and starches.
My meal plan typically consists of:
pre/workout - soy shake with milk
post/workout - whey protein with water
Breakfast - greens from juicer / 4 hardboiled eggs
Snack - cottage cheese or greek yogurt / whey protein with milk
Lunch - chicken breast / broccoli
Snack - black beans with rice / whey protein with milk
Dinner - whatever I can get my hands on and a lot of it
Before Bed Shake - olive oil, scoop coffee ice cream, milk, soy protein, egg white

My Goal for this is to lean out a little in the midsection while still putting on some good muscle. I'm not cut like others I see that are into lifting - I'm just mass. I really don't care about being cut up, I'd rather my arms being tearing my sleeves apart due to my line of work. However - I'm going on a cruise in November and this is starting my transformation to get a tighter core for the cruise.

Again - thank you for the opportunity. I'll be starting back at the gym tomorrow.

Here's the pic of my lip...lol

Attachments

• 20140806_212746.jpg
    20140806_212746.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 6
Like I said, jimmy walker

Dynomite!!!

Just wanted to subscribe and follow along, looking forward to see how this goes.

Back