• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 Coming Soon!

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are re-formulating Super-DMZ Rx (Super-DMZ Rx 2.0) and it will be available the first week of August.

It will be more powerful and cause less sides than the previous version.

Will this have compounds that convert to steroids in body still?

I'm assuming this will be your high-dosed methylstenbolone/dimethazine combo?

Cannot wait. Thanks Prince.

We are re-formulating Super-DMZ Rx (Super-DMZ Rx 2.0) and it will be available the first week of August.

It will be more powerful and cause less sides than the previous version.

you guys didnt like the last batch you guys did?

you guys didnt like the last batch you guys did?

it did not meet expectations, version 2.0 will exceed them, guaranteed.

okay sounds good i will definitely be looking forward to it

Can't wait!

Prince, since this will be a more powerful product, will the current stack of Ultra Male, E-Control, Anabolic Matrix and Advanced Cycle Support be good enough to sustain gains as well as for PCT or are there any other products that should go with it?

Can't wait!

Prince, since this will be a more powerful product, will the current stack of Ultra Male, E-Control, Anabolic Matrix and Advanced Cycle Support be good enough to sustain gains as well as for PCT or are there any other products that should go with it?

a SERM is always a good idea for PCT when using these compounds.

It will by far with sten and dmz in it!!! God lawrd!!! Can't wait!!

Better get that out of stock button ready Prince. Lol!!!

I'm getting stronger just thinking about it!!!

Just purchased

I purchased the old dmz stack 2 weeks ago! Will I not see any results? And what standards are you referring too?

I purchased the old dmz stack 2 weeks ago! Will I not see any results? And what standards are you referring too?

You will have results just fine.

The version being sold a few weeks ago was similar to the Cyanostane product and IML wanted a stronger product for the superdmz brand name.

This sounds great, I did some research on the m sten and it looks nice...

In my final week of dmz and I gain about 8 lbs and strength is way up!
Just wondering what you guys recommend for my next cycle?

I just got off the halo and cyano cycle and so far im way up in lean mass and strength...I'll do this cycle again after dmz

Just got through with a cycle of Methyl Drol Extreme,how will it stack up against Super DMX 2.0

ill probably stick dmz 2.0 with halo, that seems to give great results...any thoughts?

When you run two , super dmz and halo , do you double the dose on your support products and pct?

7/16 still release date??? Cant wait to get my paws on this stuff!!!

Anticipation. I hate waiting!

Back