• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 Coming Soon!

HeavyIron, I know DMZ is Little to no progestenic/estrogenic activity but what about m-sten? IML states it has, M-Sten also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction. So does all this mean it has as much estrogen conversion as halo or cyano? I had no issues with those two. Is amex or nolva needed with something like this if they are gyno prone?

HeavyIron, I know DMZ is Little to no progestenic/estrogenic activity but what about m-sten? IML states it has, M-Sten also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction. So does all this mean it has as much estrogen conversion as halo or cyano? I had no issues with those two. Is amex or nolva needed with something like this if they are gyno prone?
Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/super-dmz-rx-2-0-explained/

great write up and comment...always helpful...glad to know the gyno is minimized.
Can someone help me understand when i read about an estrogen rebound? Can't find much info on this matter.

great write up and comment...always helpful...glad to know the gyno is minimized.
Can someone help me understand when i read about an estrogen rebound? Can't find much info on this matter.

With these compounds gyno is still possible just not through aromatization. Its always best to keep Nolvadex on hand in case of emergency gyno treatment.

Can't WAIT to try this stuff!

About to start my PCT for a Super DMZ stack, loved the stuff! Can't wait to try 2.0!!!

it did not meet expectations, version 2.0 will exceed them, guaranteed.

I had such AMAZING results from the original Super DMZ Rx with practically ZERO negative sides (with the exception of lower back pumps). If 2.0 lives up to expectations 9and I'm sure it will) this will be HYYOOOOOOGGGGGE!!!!

we are re-formulating super-dmz rx (super-dmz rx 2.0) and it will be available the first week of august.

It will be more powerful and cause less sides than the previous version.
new to this and just ordered my cycle of dmz today

new to this and just ordered my cycle of dmz today

ENJOY!! Get ready to make some of the best gains of your training life!

I'm getting stronger just thinking about the shit!!

Hoping my bottle arrives today...commencing cycle/log on Monday.

Back