• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ RX 3.0 Mini Review/Log

I dunno why it took this long (day 32) but vascularity was insane at gym, I never saw veins like this thru forearms. Yesterday's arm workout was equally nuts with pumps.

That vascular look + on cycle= don't ever end. But has to at some point :mad:

I dunno why it took this long (day 32) but vascularity was insane at gym, I never saw veins like this thru forearms. Yesterday's arm workout was equally nuts with pumps.

That vascular look + on cycle= don't ever end. But has to at some point :mad:
Vascularity is one of those weird, genetic traits. Some have it no matter what, some only have on cycle, and some only have it when really lean...some don't even have it then. I find I have it the most when on cycle AND really lean...but staying really lean year-round is dumb, haha!

Vascularity is one of those weird, genetic traits. Some have it no matter what, some only have on cycle, and some only have it when really lean...some don't even have it then. I find I have it the most when on cycle AND really lean...but staying really lean year-round is dumb, haha!

There's these skinny dudes with lots that seem not to lift much. I do know when leaner it's more prevalent but I'm not doing those lean cuts anymore. That was part of the problem with me and not building mass: worrying about abs/cutting.

Mine also seem to emerge more at night after carbs.

Anyways I know I said I wasn't gonna talk lifts but PR today on bench. 250 1rm. I know it's not a lot compared to most but the point is before the DMZ cycle I could barely do 180. Now 180 has become like boom boom 15 reps. Honestly before cycle I got barely 2 reps on that. Either the elbow pain got in the way and my lifts didn't increase and sucked but I'm recovering faster on.

It's days like this that I don't want you stop cycling.

Had to w/o at a gym I didn't want to today as regular one closed, had no power. Who needs treadmills?

At least I got my chest looking better, the rest, eh. uploadfromtaptalk1410395107626.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410399399818.jpg I'm happy with the results, I added more mass, that was the goal. Midsection always carries my weight being 45 I suppose.

If my lats were wider (thicker) it would offset that thick freaking wide waist/hips I have. I guess being 45 I'm happy (ish).

Day 33. Lethargic like 8/10.

Next cycle I'm listening to EBs advice to add 4 andro to the DMZ 3.0 (or just Msten) to keep down the lethargy.

Anyway no gym, no work. Just resting today.

Back to gym tomorrow.

Day 34. Not nearly as lethargic. (DMZ level less? Just Msten)

Anyway here is a pic from 2 years ago during tendinitis and not really lifting heavy or at all for that matter and the after pic is this week. Im happier now then 2 yrs ago injured, body looked like chit.

uploadfromtaptalk1410565809263.jpg

Day 34. Not nearly as lethargic. (DMZ level less? Just Msten)Probably just from dropping from 3 compounds to one.

Anyway here is a pic from 2 years ago during tendinitis and not really lifting heavy or at all for that matter and the after pic is this week. Im happier now then 2 yrs ago injured, body looked like chit.

View attachment 684
That's the ticket, man...just keep on pushing!

Thanks much EB!

Few more cycles down the road will even be better.

PCT starts today. Day 35.

5 weeks on was quite enough.

Will write up a summary on my thoughts of DMZ 3.0 cycle.

Day 5 PCT.

Lethargy has lifted.

Great workout, still great pumps, lifts intact.

Libido finally.

Must be that 500mg of Clomid cruzin around.

I always rebound fast from Clomid but labs tell the complete story.

Day 5 PCT.

Lethargy has lifted.

Great workout, still great pumps, lifts intact.

Libido finally.

Must be that 500mg of Clomid cruzin around.

I always rebound fast from Clomid but labs tell the complete story.
Awesome bro keep up the good work man. Pct is the hardest part.

Thanks chez, can
Thanks chez, can't wait till Mid November for next cycle but this time I'll add 4-andro to combat the sides I had.

It will be a PCT Christmas!

Right onnn!
Hehe thanks ebfitness.

I learned from you guys and the site to take 4- andro in addition to the SDMZ to alleviate sides.

Day 7 PCT.
Clomid down to 50mg thru end.

And no nasty Clomid sides this time at all.

One cycle I did have my natty test done right after a short cycle ended then took Clomid 100mg for a week and it doubled the natty test.

For me Clomid works well.

Tastes like chit but it accomplishes restoring test in me. Maybe pills next time.

I feel totally like I did pre cycle but I miss the alpha ness attitude a lot.

Bench lifts were slightly down yesterday and was a bit bummed but I've made gains I'm happy with this time round.

This is the final entry for this log.
In the final week of PCT.

Tolerated Clomid well this time, didn't turn into a whiny bitch.

Thoughts on SDMZ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Increased :
Alpha-Ness (is that a word?), Strength gains
Decreased recovery time

2. The strongest product I've used

3. Too strong for noobs

4. Worst side = lethargy towards end (4-andro next cycle)

5. Would I do again?
Yes Mid November! :D

6. Makes marriage happier! (Days 10 thru 20 at least)
Intense/Better sex= Wife out of hair

7. I would be happy feeling/being that Alpha 24/7

8. The muscle-mind connection/concentration was thru the roof but more importantly, it's still the same off cycle

This is the final entry for this log.
In the final week of PCT.

Tolerated Clomid well this time, didn't turn into a whiny bitch.

Thoughts on SDMZ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Increased :
Alpha-Ness (is that a word?), Strength gains
Decreased recovery time

2. The strongest product I've used

3. Too strong for noobs

4. Worst side = lethargy towards end (4-andro next cycle)

5. Would I do again?
Yes Mid November! :D

6. Makes marriage happier! (Days 10 thru 20 at least)
Intense/Better sex= Wife out of hair

7. I would be happy feeling/being that Alpha 24/7

8. The muscle-mind connection/concentration was thru the roof but more importantly, it's still the same off cycle
Thanks for logging, brotha...I look forward to the next one!

Back