• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Howarth's Second Cycle! Msten & 4-Andro

No, see my answer above; I answered while you were posting.

Ah crap... Already took the um and serm. Like 1 more day left of those anyway... My e control counts gonna be off. Gonna make me ocd as fuk lol.

Went home this weekend. Told my dad I would need to cut to 180 to see some nice definition... told me I would look like a concentration camp survivor, haha! Looks like I might continue bulking into my next cycle

Went home this weekend. Told my dad I would need to cut to 180 to see some nice definition... told me I would look like a concentration camp survivor, haha! Looks like I might continue bulking into my next cycle
Always listen to Dad
From your recent pix you have gotten more lean mass on you, your bf% ain't ridiculously high so bulk away Howarth, just keep your surplus small to keep fat gains minimized.

Always listen to Dad
From your recent pix you have gotten more lean mass on you, your bf% ain't ridiculously high so bulk away Howarth, just keep your surplus small to keep fat gains minimized.
Right on.

Back